Clerk of Courts to retire end of year
Airfield operations keeps things moving
Tips for falls-free holiday shopping
Vets provide Thanksgiving
An environmental science lesson
- Clerk of Courts to retire end of year - 2:37 pm
- Airfield operations keeps things moving - 2:36 pm
- Tips for falls-free holiday shopping - 2:35 pm
- Vets provide Thanksgiving - 2:35 pm
- An environmental science lesson - 2:34 pm
- Foundation grant sponsor opportunities - 4:15 pm
- ICU nurses 100 percent board certified - 4:15 pm
- WSU to host Raidersgiving - 4:15 pm
- Small business Saturday hits city - 4:14 pm
- County hospitals to host tree lightings - 4:14 pm
- Hometown Xmas perfect fit for Gomez - 4:14 pm
- Xenia grad published in magazine - 10:14 am
- Cedar Cliff board member honored - 10:14 am
- Mittens, gloves needed for tree - 5:14 pm
- Chamber seeking award nominations - 5:13 pm
- Cedarville research could impact cancer treatment development - 5:12 pm
- History lives on in Greene County mural - 5:12 pm updated: 5:17 pm.
- 4 Paws holding arts/crafts fair - 9:49 am
- Greeneview middle names students of month - 9:49 am
- National Musuem of the United States Air Force offering scholarship for research paper - 9:49 am
- WPAFB hosts job shadow event - 9:49 am
- Nearly $1 million in grants awarded to Ohio veterans groups - 9:49 am
- Students raising money for cause - 4:30 pm
- A new reality for 21st century pharmacists - 4:30 pm
- WPAFB preparing for winter season - 4:29 pm
County hospitals to host tree lightings
XENIA & BEAVERCREEK — Community members are invited to light the tree with Santa 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 28 at Greene Memorial Hospital and 6 p...
Hometown Xmas perfect fit for Gomez
XENIA — She made it to the live show on American Idol and has played in front of reps from record labels in Nashville.But Wright State Universit...
Xenia grad published in magazine
XENIA — Randall Cowens, a 1986 Xenia High School graduate, was recently published in Tech Nation Magazine, the first time he has made it in prin...
Cedar Cliff board member honored
CEDARVILLE — Cedar Cliff and Greene County Career Center board of education member Gail Martindale was recently named an “All-Ohio Board M...
Mittens, gloves needed for tree
XENIA — The Mitten Tree needs mittens and gloves.Now in its 32nd year, the Greene Community Health Foundation’s Mitten Tree was establishe...
Chamber seeking award nominations
XENIA — The Xenia Area Chamber of Commerce is accepting nominations for its annual awards.According to the chamber website, there are five award...
Yellow Jackets grind out win over Northwood
CEDARVILLE — Cedarville used a quick start to the second half en route to a 61-57 non-conference victory against Northwood in the Callan Athleti...
Raiders battle in IndyINDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — The Wright State men’s and women’s swimming teams competed Nov. 18 in the House of Champi...
Cedarville downs LakersCEDARVILLE — Patrick Bain fired in 24 points to lead the Cedarville Yellow Jackets men’s basketball team to an 83-7...
CSU tops Winston-Salem State, 82-77
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – The Central State University women’s basketball team picked up a 82-77 road win over the Rams of Winston-Salem State...
Marauders hold off Lake Erie for 73-68 victory
WILBERFORCE — The Central State Marauders built a 17-point halftime lead and held on for a 73-68 victory over the Lake Erie Storm, Nov. 18, in t...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Around home and farm
Most agricultural economists are predicting low crop prices for 2018 and production expenses are projected according to OSU Ext. to be flat or somewha...
Greene County marriages
Oct. 2Michael J. Joseph of Fairborn and Rebecca J. Allen of Fairborn applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Andrew J. Lemke of...
Library plans November events
XENIA — People of all ages can enjoy a variety programs for the month of November at the Xenia Community Library, 3618 Dayton-Xenia Road. To reg...
Savoring salt rising bread
Editor’s Note: While regular columnist Gloria Yoder is taking a week off to settle in with her two new foster children, Susan Schlabach in Georg...
Greene County marriages
Sept. 29Luke A. Saunders of Xenia an Jennifer M. Heidenreich of Xenia applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Robert D. Porterf...
Letter to the Editor
Roy Moore - Guilty or innocent issues relevantEditor:Taking an opinion about Senate candidate former Judge Roy Moore may seem little consequence here ...
Treatment is answer to opioid crisis
President Donald Trump recently declared a public-health emergency for the opioid epidemic. The announcement was mostly meaningless to opioid addicts ...
No corporate welfare for Amazon
Isn’t it funny that right-wing politicians across the country piously rant against giving a few bucks worth of jobless benefits to the needy ...
Taylor: Those ubiquitous devices
It seems to me that once in a while I find that I have made a good or possibly a “smart” decision even if I didn’t realize I was doi...
Thanks a lot!
November is the month in which we take time to give thanks for all the blessings and other stuff bestowed upon us during the year. But not necessarily...
Mostly anything goes for NCAA’s heavyweight programs
With America’s elite college football teams closing in on the playoffs to determine a national champion and a new race to basketball’s Mar...