Artists’ work shines
Report card shows high marks for Bellbrook
eXploring Downtown: Fast Fashions
CU, Jeremiah Tree teaming up
Greenview students ready to dance
- Artists’ work shines - 3:32 pm
- Report card shows high marks for Bellbrook - 3:32 pm
- eXploring Downtown: Fast Fashions - 3:32 pm
- CU, Jeremiah Tree teaming up - 3:31 pm
- Greenview students ready to dance - 4:32 pm
- Step back in time - 4:32 pm
- CU has record-breaking enrollment for 11th consecutive year - 4:32 pm
- Furniture store owner asks for more time - 10:51 am updated: 11:58 am.
- Festive weekend in Xenia - 10:50 am
- Furniture store owner asks for more time - 10:50 am
- Cedarville sixth graders raise money for Houston - 4:21 pm
- Fitness center expands exercise options - 4:21 pm
- G’view superintendent: Test scores do not define who we are - 2:11 pm
- St. Brigid students visit Narrows - 2:11 pm
- Report cards not worthy of time investment - 2:10 pm
- City takes next step in CSU annexation - 2:09 pm
- GCCC alumni look back - 2:08 pm
- GCCC celebrating half-century - 10:36 am
- Foundation holding third Halloween Run - 12:41 pm
- Xenia set for community festival - 9:33 am
- Through ’80s, career ed transformed - 9:32 am updated: 3:54 pm.
- WPAFB runs for the fallen - 11:13 am
- GCCC: 50 years in the making - 11:03 am updated: 11:05 am.
- CSUdegree program gains accreditation - 4:23 pm
- Irvine visits WPAFB - 9:49 am
Furniture store owner asks for more time
XENIA — The owner of Fairgrounds Furniture asked the Greene County Fair Board for more time to vacate her business at a meeting Sept. 18 after r...
Fitness center expands exercise options
CEDARVILLE — Tim Kessler is a regular inside the Cedarville University fitness center.But now the Liberty Center native and other Cedarville stu...
G’view superintendent: Test scores do not define who we are
JAMESTOWN — Like many superintendents across Ohio, Greeneview’s Isaac Seevers isn’t overly concerned with the district’s repor...
St. Brigid students visit Narrows
XENIA — Students from St. Brigid School recently visited Greene County Parks & Trails’ (GCP&T) Narrows Reserve to learn how to ide...
Report cards not worthy of time investment
CEDARVILLE — Comparing it to a game of table tennis, Cedar Cliff Local Schools Superintendent Chad Mason had some stern words for state educator...
Rams blank Xenia
XENIA — The Xenia Buccaneers and Greeneview Rams girls soccer teams faced off in a defensive battle, Sept. 19 at Xenia’s Doug Adams Stadiu...
Bucs blank Greeneview
XENIA — Xenia Buccaneers boys soccer team beat the Greeneview Rams 4-0, Sept. 19 at Doug Adams Stadium. Patrick Cook led the way, scoring a hat ...
Speedy Knights net 8-0 win
XENIA — Host Xenia Legacy Christian’s team speed and accurate passing, combined with a fast Athletes In Action Sports Complex artificial t...
Rams top SpartansJAMESTOWN — Mady Brittingham and Maddie Johnson each had 16 digs to help Greeneview beat Waynesville, 25-16, 25-21, 14-25, 25-2...
Area teams listed in first computer poll
COLUMBUS — The Ohio High School Athletic Association released its first weekly football computer ratings Sept. 19. The weekly computer ratings a...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Virginia Siders 100 years young
WILMINGTON — Virginia Elizabeth Siders will celebrate her 100th birthday on July 29.She was born in Dayton and her family soon moved to a farm o...
Greene County marriages
May 24Erin W. Rodgers of Yellow Springs and Mary J. Gentile of Yellow Springs applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Caleb L. ...
Confectionately Yours: An open house
I was an infant when Daddy left Texas to check on my grandmother in Mississippi. His sister made a request to come live with us in Texas. She was in a...
Jinks graduated from basic
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — US Air Force Airman 1st Class Torey L. Jinks graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San...
Murrells celebrate 60 years
XENIA — Jerald and Janet (Garringer) Murrell celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary June 8.The couple was married in 1957 at the Bowersville ...
Dems don’t need an aging presidential candidate
The summer of 2017 was a good one. My wife and I packed up our two grandchildren — waved goodbye to their parents (with earnest promises of freq...
Another healthcare system
It seems to me that now the US Senate has decided to keep the Affordable Care Act, better known as “Obama Care”, by blocking a proposed su...
Pulling money for UN fund leaves women at risk
As the world faces multiple humanitarian crises around the world, few political actions have been as cruel and shortsighted as the Trump administratio...
Not even Lee wanted Confederate monuments
While our president’s moral character seems stuck somewhere between boorish and brutish, it’s only fair to note that he also has an aesthe...
The Mafia and the migrants
I spotted them on my way to dinner with a friend near Castel Gandolfo. They are migrants from Africa, sitting by the side of the road outside a “...
Faking it? Think about it
The subject of “fake” news is on the lips (finger tips) of our President often these days. Depends of course whether your TV set or magazi...