Village highlights Martin Luther King Jr.
One year later, Merricks awaiting trial
Fairborn structure fire results in one fatality
Cedarville leadership conference coming
WSU online programs ranked among best in nation
- Help with homeless survey - 7:48 am
- Museum to present ‘Robots Among Us’ - 7:48 am
- Deer elected to Yellow Springs chamber board - 7:48 am
- BBB Top 25 Women to Watch - 7:48 am
- Xenia Municipal Court - 7:47 am
- Village highlights Martin Luther King Jr. - 3:09 pm
- One year later, Merricks awaiting trial - 3:05 pm
- Fairborn structure fire results in one fatality - 3:05 pm
- Cedarville leadership conference coming - 3:05 pm
- WSU online programs ranked among best in nation - 3:04 pm
- Council members sworn in - 11:00 am
- Xenia Municipal Court - 10:59 am
- Council appoints Scrivens to vacancy - 2:00 pm
- WSU to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. - 2:00 pm
- Evidence still a question in fatal crash case - 1:59 pm
- Reading with the dogs - 1:59 pm
- Dr. Bunch headlines Farm Forum - 8:52 am
- Learning about a leader - 8:52 am
- Demko named Senior Vice President - 8:52 am
- National Musuem of the United States Air Force offering scholarship for research paper - 8:52 am
- WSU professor elected as AAAI fellow - 8:52 am
- Girl Scouts kicks off cookie season - 8:52 am
- Dayton Foundation opens ScholarshipCONNECT - 8:52 am
- Mazur shook up clerk’s office - 7:20 pm
- Religion Digest - 7:00 pm
WSU online programs ranked among best in nation
FAIRBORN — U.S. News & World Report has named Wright State University’s online bachelor’s degree programs as well as its online ...
Council members sworn in
XENIA — Three Xenia City Council members took the oath of office during the Jan. 11 meeting.Levi Dean, Sarah Mays, and Wes Smith were sworn in b...
Xenia Municipal Court
Aug. 15Dustin M. Davis, 13 N. Buckles Ave., Jamestown, guilty possession of controlled substance, fines $289.David L. Lawson, 609 Lane Drive, Xenia, g...
Council appoints Scrivens to vacancy
XENIA — Thomas Scrivens was appointed to fill a Xenia City Council vacancy Jan. 11.The 69-year-old is expected to be sworn-in at the Thursday, J...
WSU to celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr.
FAIRBORN — An address by philosophy and diversity expert Julius Bailey, the issuance of social justice awards and the screening of a film on the...
Evidence still a question in fatal crash case
XENIA — A motion to suppress hearing for a Xenia woman charged with aggravated vehicular homicide will continue, again, to another date.Kathy Sm...
Match victory in Miamisburg
8966—-220—Austin Stevenson Mdec Clay Gaiser 11 - 38984—-285—Josh Walls dec Cole Black 4 - 28999—-120—Kyah Patrick ...
Firebirds defeat BeaversBEAVERCREEK— Tyler Martin rolled a match-best 507 two-game series to lead Fairmont (5-0, 5-0 Greater Western Ohio Confer...
Beavercreek’s Ed Zink coaches in 1,000th game
Beavercreek girls varsity basketball coach Ed Zink was recognized for coaching in his 1,000th game, Jan. 10 in the aptly named Ed Zink Fieldhouse at B...
Warner falls to Springfield GoldXENIA —Warner Middle School’s eighth grade boys basketball team lost, 53-44, to the Springfield Gold, Jan....
Reds returning to USAF Museum
DAYTON — National Museum of the U.S. Air Force visitors will have the opportunity to meet members of the Cincinnati Reds organization from 11 a....
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Gloria’s million dollar talk
I like goals and the New Year is a great time to plan some. Having a goal, then reaching it has a satisfaction all its own. My husband, Daniel, is the...
Greene County marriages
Dec. 20Asa L. Johnson of Xenia and Breanna M. Allen of Xenia applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Andrew B. Terpstra of Beav...
Warm hearts and warm mugs
Every day life in our household continues to be quite eventful with our four little ones. Some days flow smoothly with me even getting a chance to sew...
Local libraries announce programs
GREENE COUNTY — The Greene County Community Libraries will hold a variety of programs for the month of January. Some programs require registrati...
Confectionately Yours: Recipe secrets
I came across a recipe for chocolate chip cookies that contained crispy rice cereal as one of the ingredients. This was exciting to me because over 28...
Tips should go to workers, not their bosses
Thea Bryan is a single mother putting herself through graduate school. She spends her days at an unpaid internship for her social work program. At nig...
Trump making little progress on promises to voters
Almost one year in, it’s time for another update for Trump voters on his election promises:1. He told you he’d cut your taxes, and that th...
Republicans bind themselves to Trump in 2018
Last week’s news came in two distinct, but related, bins. Bin #1 was Michael Wolff’s book disclosing that senior White House aides have li...
No one has been killed by Bigfoot, so we should thank Trump
President Donald Trump has had one of the most successful first years in office of any president in the history of America.I know this because White H...
The history of Xenia’s cycle car
Paul Hawkins was an ambitious man who had a dream. The year was 1914 and some folks had been manufacturing the new-fangled type of transportation know...
Remembering Joanne Layne
BEAVERCREEK — Joanne Layne made everything seem like fun, from routine chores to special events. She loved festivals, riding on parade floats an...