USAFSAM celebrates 100 years
Nominations sought for heritage trees
Flu hospitalizations high in Greene County
Fights break out after WU-CSU hoops
Manhunt suspect arrested in Xenia
- USAFSAM celebrates 100 years - 4:28 pm
- Nominations sought for heritage trees - 4:27 pm
- Flu hospitalizations high in Greene County - 4:26 pm
- Fights break out after WU-CSU hoops - 2:59 pm updated: 4:28 pm.
- Rapper speaking at Cedarville University - 9:21 am
- WSU researchers help develop semiconductor - 9:20 am
- One day seminar on the founding fathers - 9:20 am
- Boonshoft researchers make discovery - 9:20 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 9:20 am
- Xenia Municipal Court - 9:19 am
- Manhunt suspect arrested in Xenia - 7:06 am
- Council appointee has court record - 7:23 pm updated: 8:19 pm.
- Religion Digest - 7:00 pm
- Moot court students advance in competition - 4:42 pm
- Residents to save more on electric bills - 4:41 pm
- Area schools not facing make-up days yet - 4:41 pm
- Inspirational message - 11:36 am
- The incredible handmade you - 11:36 am
- Job Posting: Looking for Christian parents - 11:36 am
- National Musuem of the United States Air Force offering scholarship for research paper - 11:35 am
- Former Xenia mayor remembered by friends - 10:51 am
- Bellbrook superintendent search underway - 5:12 pm
- Library kids ‘break out’ - 5:12 pm
- Bowling for Babies slated for Jan. 27 - 5:11 pm
- SALT meetings resume Jan. 18 - 10:51 am
Xenia Municipal Court
Aug. 23Brandon N. Crute, 404 Grange Hall Road, Beavercreek, guilty trespass on fishing pond, fines $547, 30 days, 30 suspended. Jail suspended on cond...
Manhunt suspect arrested in Xenia
XENIA — The man who was the center of a manhunt earlier this month was arrested Jan. 18.Charles E. Dameron, 33, was taken into custody around by...
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Yellow Springs YELLOW SPRINGS — The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Yellow Springs will present “...
Moot court students advance in competition
CEDARVILLE — While only in its second year of existence, Cedarville University’s moot court team is already seeing considerable success. T...
Residents to save more on electric bills
XENIA — Residents and small businesses in unincorporated areas of the county will save more on the electric supply portion of their utility bill...
Skyhawks chasing bowling titles
MIAMISBURG — With one team perched atop the standings, and the other barely out of first in their standings, coaches Alicia Simpson and Eric Mre...
Beaver named to Stebbins Hall of FameXENIA — Xenia High School graduate Jim Beaver is being inducted into the Walter E. Stebbins Athletic Hall o...
Matters named WSU head volleyball coach
FAIRBORN — Allie Matters, a seven-year first assistant coach at Seton Hall, has been named the head volleyball coach at Wright State University,...
`Creek survives Fairborn rally
FAIRBORN — Visiting Beavercreek fell behind early, went on a huge first-half scoring run, then survived a vicious Fairborn comeback to escape th...
Saints football marching in to Xenia
XENIA — With a desire to bring family fun back to the sidelines, the Ohio Valley Saints semi-pro football team is coming to Xenia for the 2018 P...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Gloria’s million dollar talk
I like goals and the New Year is a great time to plan some. Having a goal, then reaching it has a satisfaction all its own. My husband, Daniel, is the...
Greene County marriages
Dec. 20Asa L. Johnson of Xenia and Breanna M. Allen of Xenia applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Andrew B. Terpstra of Beav...
Warm hearts and warm mugs
Every day life in our household continues to be quite eventful with our four little ones. Some days flow smoothly with me even getting a chance to sew...
Local libraries announce programs
GREENE COUNTY — The Greene County Community Libraries will hold a variety of programs for the month of January. Some programs require registrati...
Confectionately Yours: Recipe secrets
I came across a recipe for chocolate chip cookies that contained crispy rice cereal as one of the ingredients. This was exciting to me because over 28...
Pelosi: ‘Bonuses pathetic’
Democrat House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi of California calls the avalanche of corporate business bonuses in the wake of the Republican tax ref...
Hollywood won’t destroy sexism, but we can
This month’s Golden Globes were the first awards ceremony held since #MeToo went viral. To commemorate it, celebrities brought social justice ac...
After Moore, the Deluge
The defeat of Roy Moore in the Alabama senate race tells us something about voters.Women — especially black women — made the difference. S...
Entering the smart phone world
It seems to me that every once in a while we must finally give in to the inevitable. Oh, we put up a good argument, stiff resistance, and spirited dis...
When companies deny climate science, their workers pay
After decades spreading misinformation about greenhouse gas emissions’ role as a driver of climate change, the deceptive tactics of the fossil f...
Help for struggling millionaires is on the way
It isn’t easy being a millionaire these days, especially if you’ve got less than $20 million. Fortunately, Congress is watching out for yo...