March 14, 2014
BEAVERCREEK — Beavercreek City Schools will reinstate transportation for high school students Monday, March 31 — the same day Beavercreek students return from spring vacation.
Beavercreek High School’s bell time will also change as a result of this decision. Effective March 31, BHS students will report to school at 8:12 a.m. and dismiss at 3:12 p.m. This schedule will continue through the end of the current school year.
Because the move will result in changes to some elementary and middle school bus assignments district-wide, all parents of Beavercreek Schools students are urged to visit their child’s school website between March 20 and March 30 to check their child’s bus assignment. Parents/guardians will receive login information via a SchoolMessenger call.
To access bus assignment information, Beavercreek Schools families should:
• Visit their child’s school website home page (www.beavercreek.k12.oh.us, then select school name from the “Select a School” menu in the top left corner).
• Select “Bus Assignment eLink” from the Quicklinks menu at left. This will take them to the “Building and Transportation Assignments” page.
• Once at “Building and Transportation Assignments,” click the website link featured on the page.
• Enter the username and password and click the “Login” button.
• Enter the child’s grade level and address information.
• Click the button labeled “Find School/Transportation Info,” and the child’s bus, route and pickup information should appear.
Families with students attending Beavercreek’s middle or elementary schools will need to complete the process for these students as well, as the reinstatement may result in changes to some bus assignments. Families without Internet access are asked to contact the Beavercreek Schools Transportation Department at 937-429-7531, extension 1, between 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. from March 20 to March 30 to obtain bus and schedule information.
Families of students who live in the district but do not attend Beavercreek Schools will also be asked to use the online tool, and additional instructions will be provided for them via their school and the Beavercreek City School District Web site.
Because valid bus assignment data will NOT be available before March 20, families should NOT visit the Bus Assignment eLink site before that time.