Quantcast


Last updated: February 26. 2014 1:24AM - 102 Views
By William Duffield bduffield@civitasmedia.com



Story Tools:

Font Size:

Social Media:

JAMESTOWN — A refrigerator motor has been labeled as the cause of a fire that damaged a house at 11 North Limestone Street here.


According to a report from the Silvercreek Township Fire Department, the fire caused major damage to the home and completely destroyed the kitchen. The report said the home is about a 50 percent loss.


The State Fire Marshal has ruled the fire accidental.


William Duffield can be reached at 937-372-4444 ext. 133 or on Twitter @WilliamDuffield


Comments
All user comments are subject to our Terms of Service. Users may flag inappropriate comments.
comments powered by Disqus



Featured Businesses


Poll



Info Minute



Gas Prices

Xenia Gas Prices provided by GasBuddy.com