FVPC to host candlelight vigil for domestic violence victims
One stop clinic one of a kind
Familiar face taking over Emerge recovery services
City approves purchase of new tornado sirens
Airport offering rides aboard historic plane
- Books and Buckeye Brownies - 9:22 pm
- Bellbrook superintendent takes plea deal - 4:33 pm
- After 200 years, Middle Run Baptist still going strong - 10:17 am
- FVPC honors those who help victims - 10:17 am
- Two more charged in Ford Road incident - 1:52 pm
- Queen Elizabeth II - 10:09 pm
- Frizzell appointed to Cedar Cliff board - 9:13 pm
- GCCC Project SEARCH awarded Excellent Employment Outcome again - 9:13 pm
- Xenia resident fondly remembering the queen - 3:45 pm
- Suspect in Xenia Township shooting caught - 1:54 pm updated: 4:15 pm.
- ‘A long time coming’ - 6:13 pm
- Beavercreek company QQE ready to grow - 10:18 pm
- XCS to break ground on new Warner - 10:39 am
- Anna Struewing’s chicken and noodles - 10:47 pm
- ‘Pocahontas’ actress arrested in Xenia - 4:08 pm
- View Story - 11:28 am
- Ohio Task Force 1 returns home - 11:28 am
- Man gets 15 to life in rape - 11:18 am
- Long-time CASA volunteer retires - 11:31 am
- Ohio has Dolly Parton Day - 12:24 pm
- Camp time - 2:42 pm
- Anesthesiologist saves life on tennis court - 12:45 pm
- Horse escapes track during harness race program - 10:13 pm updated: 11:00 pm.
- Hawkins wins historic calf scramble (PHOTOS) - 11:35 pm updated: 11:41 pm.
- It’s fair time! - 10:44 pm
Suspect in Xenia Township shooting caught
XENIA TOWNSHIP — The man accused of shooting an 18-year-old femal in Xenia Township Monday morning has been arrested.La’Dashiaun Brown, 21...
‘A long time coming’
XENIA — Prior to the groundbreaking ceremony for the new Warner Middle School Thursday, Journey’s hit “Don’t Stop BelievinR...
Beavercreek company QQE ready to grow
BEAVERCREEK — Calling it a “Great Ohio Story,” Gov. Mike DeWine and a cadre of other state and federal elected officials toured Qual...
XCS to break ground on new Warner
XENIA — Xenia Community Schools is holding a groundbreaking ceremony to kick off construction of the new Warner Middle SchoolThe ceremony —...
Anna Struewing’s chicken and noodles
Last Sunday we had our Struewing Family Reunion.This was the reunion that we established in 1960, when I was just a girl, for the Louis and Anna Strue...
‘Pocahontas’ actress arrested in Xenia
XENIA — The actress who lended her voice to Pocahontas in the Disney animated film was arrested in Xenia Aug. 19.Irene Bedard-Wilson, who voiced...
Skyhawks come up short at Stebbins
DAYTON — Fairborn pulled itself together in the final minutes of Friday’s game at Stebbins in time to allow for a chance at a comeback win...
Week 7 previews: Cedarville gets big opportunity against SCC
CEDARVILLE — Cedarville has a chance to make a statement and gauge its true growth as a team this week when one of the state’s top ranked ...
Late PK lifts Xenia over Greenville
XENIA — The final 22 seconds of Wednesday’s match for the Xenia girls soccer team had a gratifying feeling following what had been a mostl...
Greeneview outlasts Xenia
JAMESTOWN — A fiery second set between Greeneview and Xenia turned into an emotional roller coaster for both sides.The Rams won a home non-confe...
Xenia football moves up in state rankings
BriefsFootball trio stays in state rankingsBellbrook, Greeneview and Xenia all maintain their appearances in their respective weekly Ohio state AP ran...
Week 6 recaps: Cedarville starts 1-0 in OHC play
CEDARVILLE — Jackson Pyles threw for a season best 231 yards with a touchdown as Cedarville won on the road for the first time this season in it...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Fairborn High School class of 1966 plans 55th reunion
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn High School class of 1966 reunion committee — Jean Alexander Kelley, Barbara Zonders Turner, Diana Haas Ogilsbie, ...
Deadlines approaching for block party and parade
Deadlines are fast approaching for spots in the Fairborn 2021 July 3 block party and July 4 parade. Interested vendors should grab their spots by June...
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Police looking for missing woman
XENIA —Xenia police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing person.Amanda Jane Watts, 41, of Xenia, was last seen March 6 i...
Vaccine available for 16 and over in Greene County
XENIA — Greene County Public Health opened this week’s appointments to all Ohioans 16 and over.To schedule an appointment, visit getthesho...
Sugar Maple Festival cancelled
BELLBROOK — The 2021 Sugar Maple Festival has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.Organizers made the announcement Monday afternoon.&...
Heading through February, winter’s final full month
Good news! February is winter’s final full month! In a mere six weeks hence, spring will officially arrive!Unfortunately, the latter portion of ...
Contact public officials
Letter to the editor policy
The Xenia Daily Gazette and Fairborn Daily Herald encourages readers to write letters to the editor:• Letters should be typed, or printed legibl...
Grandparents raising grandchildren
Some of us realize that circumstances have always created the need for grandparents to step into the void when their children are unable or unwilling ...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...