XCS approves interim treasurer
Buffalo Wild Wings planning Xenia location
XCS treasurer to take position at Wayne Local Schools
Police searching for 16-year-old male
Emerge awarded grant to improve community
- XCS approves interim treasurer - 8:04 pm
- Police searching for 16-year-old male - 4:25 pm
- DeWine officially begins second term - 10:04 pm
- Beloved local Santa honored by city - 11:13 am
- Xenia Fire Division sporting a new decal - 12:08 am
- Thompson named 2022 Free Clinic Staff Member of the Year - 11:31 am
- GCPH hosting COVID-19 home test giveaway - 11:30 am
- New lights, bleachers coming to Doug Adams Stadium - 10:47 am
- Curriculum set for teachers allowed to be armed - 10:28 am
- XCS income tax renewal fails by one - 6:21 pm
- Income tax recount expected to be final Monday - 6:56 pm
- Gag order signed in Gronbeck case - 4:21 pm
- XCS dedicates gymnasium in honor of Anderson - 12:08 pm
- Man facing jail after drug conviction - 11:47 am
- WSU, WPAFB announce enhanced collaborative relationship - 1:08 pm
- Cedarville students serving refugees - 1:32 pm
- Income tax levy results yet to be determined - 11:54 am
- Man dies after crash on U.S. 68 - 1:29 pm
- Man sentenced after gulity plea - 1:32 pm
- Emerge receives large grant from CLC - 2:17 pm
- Lots going in in Youngstown area - 12:00 pm
- View Story - 12:00 pm
- Pumpkin Show, Ohio Stadium, and my 88th county - 11:59 am
- Cutting the ribbon at Hocking Hills State Park Lodge - 11:52 am
- Champions at last! - 8:12 pm
XCS income tax renewal fails by one
XENIA — The half-percent income tax renewal for Xenia Community Schools officially failed by one vote after a recount that lasted more than a we...
Income tax recount expected to be final Monday
XENIA — The final result of the .5 percent income tax renewal for Xenia Community Schools is expected to be made official Monday.Because the res...
Gag order signed in Gronbeck case
XENIA — A “gag order” in the case of a former Yellow Springs doctor was filed in Greene County Common Pleas Court Dec. 6.As a result...
XCS dedicates gymnasium in honor of Anderson
XENIA — On Friday, December 9 before the home game versus Piqua, Xenia Community Schools will dedicate the Xenia High School gymnasium in honor ...
Man facing jail after drug conviction
XENIA — A Xenia man could spend decades in prison after being convicted of several drug charges Dec. 7.Adam Norris II, 38, is facing up to 43 ye...
WSU, WPAFB announce enhanced collaborative relationship
FAIRBORN — Wright State University and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base have finalized the first step in an agreement that will give Air Force re...
Basketball, swimming, wrestling weekend recaps
ResultsHigh SchoolsSaturdayBoys basketballBeavercreek 80, Thurgood Marshall 53Liam Gluck led the way with 21 points for Beavercreek and had seven rebo...
Marauders volleyball win third straight match
WILBERFORCE — The Central State Marauders won their third straight match with a three-set victory over Missouri S&T on Sunday.With the win, ...
Lake Erie trips up Jackets in rare home setback
CEDARVILLE —Lake Erie kept Cedarville in catch up mode and pulled out a 80-71 win in G-MAC action at the Callan Athletic Center.It was just the ...
Yellow Springs holds off Legacy Christian
YELLOW SPRINGS — Neither side had its floor general and needed anyone to step in and take control.Enter Samuel Miller for Yellow Springs.The jun...
Lofton wins second high jump title
NEW YORK — Amarianna Lofton, a freshman from Orlando, Florida, highlighted the Central State track and field team’s trip to New York.Lofto...
Xenia footbal trio to play in all-star game
XENIA — Three representatives from Xenia will participate in the 2023 Ohio High School Football Coaches Association All Star Game.Seniors Jamell...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Fairborn High School class of 1966 plans 55th reunion
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn High School class of 1966 reunion committee — Jean Alexander Kelley, Barbara Zonders Turner, Diana Haas Ogilsbie, ...
Deadlines approaching for block party and parade
Deadlines are fast approaching for spots in the Fairborn 2021 July 3 block party and July 4 parade. Interested vendors should grab their spots by June...
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Police looking for missing woman
XENIA —Xenia police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing person.Amanda Jane Watts, 41, of Xenia, was last seen March 6 i...
Vaccine available for 16 and over in Greene County
XENIA — Greene County Public Health opened this week’s appointments to all Ohioans 16 and over.To schedule an appointment, visit getthesho...
Sugar Maple Festival cancelled
BELLBROOK — The 2021 Sugar Maple Festival has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.Organizers made the announcement Monday afternoon.&...
Summer is here! It’s official — the almanacs and calendars say so.More to the point, it’s finally starting to feel like summer ̵...
Heading through February, winter’s final full month
Good news! February is winter’s final full month! In a mere six weeks hence, spring will officially arrive!Unfortunately, the latter portion of ...
Contact public officials
Letter to the editor policy
The Xenia Daily Gazette and Fairborn Daily Herald encourages readers to write letters to the editor:• Letters should be typed, or printed legibl...
Grandparents raising grandchildren
Some of us realize that circumstances have always created the need for grandparents to step into the void when their children are unable or unwilling ...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...