Xenia looking to redo Shawnee playground
Newest K-9 on duty
Kasner named Greeneview High School principal
Cyclists graduate bike camp
Humane Society treats 7,000th cat
- Xenia looking to redo Shawnee playground - 4:43 pm
- Newest K-9 on duty - 4:42 pm
- Kasner named Greeneview High School principal - 4:42 pm
- Cat of the week: Gigi - 8:03 am
- BCI drones, videos available to schools - 8:03 am
- Cyclists graduate bike camp - 4:48 pm
- Humane Society treats 7,000th cat - 4:47 pm updated: 2:07 pm.
- Man allegedly robbed bank twice - 4:47 pm
- Annual picnic, scholarship fundraiser coming - 8:46 am
- I had a dream to write - 8:46 am
- Inspirational Message - 8:46 am
- Devotional: A cup of cold water - 8:46 am
- The American dream and other parental hopes - 8:46 am
- Area Religion Digest - 8:46 am
- Church to present ‘Guys and Dolls’ - 8:46 am
- Ticks have arrived for summer - 8:45 am
- Caregiver program needs instructors - 8:44 am
- A patriotic tree - 4:30 pm
- Kiwanis holding annual picnic - 4:30 pm
- Cardinal Health Foundation awards CU $25K - 4:29 pm
- Summer concert series continues - 8:30 am
- Aruthur to speak at Farm Forum - 8:30 am
- Cade, Kuchera chosen as Beavercreek royalty - 8:30 am
- Church hosts youth revival - 8:30 am
- Multi-state settlement with Citibank - 8:29 am
“He urged them to plead for mercy from the God of heaven concerning this mystery, so that he and his friends might not be executed with the rest...
Devotional: A cup of cold water
“And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not...
The American dream and other parental hopes
3 John 1:4 “I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in the truth.”All parents have dreams and hopes for their chil...
Area Religion Digest
Church seeking vendorsXENIA — Old Town United Methodist Church, 1639 US Route 68 N, is looking for vendors for a one-day flea market/yard sale 8...
Church to present ‘Guys and Dolls’
FAIRBORN — Abiding Christ Lutheran Church in Fairborn will present “Guys and Dolls” on Saturday, June 30 and Sunday, July 1 with spe...
Beaver Vu offering Summer PassesBEAVERCREEK — Beaver-Vu Bowl, located at 1238 N Fairfield Rd., is offering several Summer Bowling Pass options g...
USA falls to Mexico, 19-17
HARBIN DISTRICT, China — In a pivotal battle both teams had been pointing to at the 2018 World University Championships of American Football, de...
Brads, Dirksen earn district scholarships
The Southwest District Board held its 25th Annual Scholar-Athlete Reception, June 19, at the Dayton Marriott, and two Greene County area students were...
Scouts soon to hit the roadXENIA — The Xenia Scouts baseball team held on for a 13-12 home win over the Licking County Settlers, June 19 at Grad...
Open Field sessions begin in Bellbrook
BELLBROOK — Kids of all ages showed up at Sackett-Wright Park for the first Open Field event of the summer season, June 20.The players were eith...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
WSU hosting strategic planning summit
FAIRBORN — Developing projects and action plans will be the focus of Wright State University’s next strategic planning mini-summit Friday,...
Going once, going twice
Submitted photosAuctioneer Bryan Bogan of Sheridan and Associates (right) and Doug Wickline (left) keep track of what’s going on during an aucti...
Local free clinic receives grant
XENIA — The Living Well Clinic in Xenia was one of several free clinics to receive a grant from the CVS Health Foundation.The foundation is a pr...
The Yoder’s old digs are new again
So much has happened these past days. We’re actually settled into our new home, and yes, we love it.I’d enjoy filling you in on some of wh...
Shawnee Hills Baptist holding blood drive
XENIA —Shawnee Hills Baptist Church is holding a blood drive 3-7 p.m. Tuesday, June 26.Everyone who registers to donate will receive the patriot...
Wagers’ celebrate 50th wedding anniversary
YELLOW SPRINGS — Gary and Susan Wagers of Yellow Springs, are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on June 15. They were married June 15, ...
My fast food nightmare
Three years ago, when my grandmother fell ill, I chose to delay my studies to work full time at McDonald’s to pay for her prescriptions and medi...
Back when college was debt-free
As May gives way to June, the last college grad ceremonies are wrapping up and the last parties are coming to a close. Now the job hunt for recent gra...
Do you want pancakes with that?
It seems to me that names, those handy-dandy identifiers we hang on things, are an important part of our lives even though we don’t usually thin...
Safe boating on Ohio’s scenic rivers
The Little Miami River Kleeners scheduled its annual river cleanup for this past weekend. It usually consists of a canoe based clean up to take out th...
A tribute to Charles Krauthammer
I have often thought that tributes to those we love are best made when the object of our affection is still with us, rather than at their funerals.I d...
Questioning war is a civic duty
Politicians and businesses want you to think questioning war disrespects veterans like me. They’re wrong.“How do you motivate men and wome...