Local colleges receiving safety grants
Governors place friendly wager on The Game
Xenia set to hold Christmas Station
A-1H Skyraider now on display at AF museum
Council approves major changes to Wright Cycle Estates
- Man dies after crash on U.S. 68 - 1:29 pm
- Man sentenced after gulity plea - 1:32 pm
- Emerge receives large grant from CLC - 2:17 pm
- Lots going in in Youngstown area - 12:00 pm
- View Story - 12:00 pm
- Pumpkin Show, Ohio Stadium, and my 88th county - 11:59 am
- Cutting the ribbon at Hocking Hills State Park Lodge - 11:52 am
- Champions at last! - 8:12 pm
- City ready to update X-Plan with neXtPlan - 12:17 pm
- DeWine, Whaley fight for Ohioans’ votes - 12:35 pm
- Ohio Senate candidates couldn’t be more different - 11:46 pm
- One dead in 2-vehicle crash on SR 73 - 1:02 pm updated: 11:46 pm.
- Harden leads on field, in classroom - 7:12 am
- Books and Buckeye Brownies - 9:22 pm
- Bellbrook superintendent takes plea deal - 4:33 pm
- After 200 years, Middle Run Baptist still going strong - 10:17 am
- FVPC honors those who help victims - 10:17 am
- Two more charged in Ford Road incident - 1:52 pm
- Queen Elizabeth II - 10:09 pm
- Frizzell appointed to Cedar Cliff board - 9:13 pm
- GCCC Project SEARCH awarded Excellent Employment Outcome again - 9:13 pm
- Xenia resident fondly remembering the queen - 3:45 pm
- Suspect in Xenia Township shooting caught - 1:54 pm updated: 4:15 pm.
- ‘A long time coming’ - 6:13 pm
- Beavercreek company QQE ready to grow - 10:18 pm
DeWine, Whaley fight for Ohioans’ votes
COLUMBUS — Ohioans will decide Nov. 8 whether Gov. Mike DeWine is truly “fighting and winning for Ohio,” as his campaign motto says,...
Ohio Senate candidates couldn’t be more different
LIMA — Ohio voters in the Nov. 8 general election will select the candidate they want to represent them in the U.S. Senate for the next six year...
One dead in 2-vehicle crash on SR 73
GREEN TWP., Clinton Co. – One person is dead after a two-vehicle head-on crash Monday morning.The Ohio State Highway Patrol Wilmington Post is i...
Harden leads on field, in classroom
XENIA — In less than two years, Maurice Harden has turned the Xenia football team into a southwest Ohio power that ranked highly in the state.At...
Books and Buckeye Brownies
I’ve had a busy two weeks traveling the state to promote the Imagination Library.During the first week of my tour, I read to a pre-K class in Ti...
Bellbrook superintendent takes plea deal
BELLBROOK — Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Local Schools Superintendent Dr. Doug Cozad and a former board member agreed to a plea deal, avoiding going to ...
Bellbrook controls Beavercreek in season opener
BELLBROOK — Experience immediately showed its worth on opening night for Bellbrook.Breaking open a tie game short after halftime, the Golden Eag...
Greene County GBB Previews: Bellbrook embracing high expectations
BELLBROOK — Bellbrook received recognition across the state last season as being great. Now the team gets one more chance to show what the ceili...
Cedarville women defeat Central State
CEDARVILLE — Lydia Sweeney scored 20 points to lead four players in double figures as Cedarville hung on to edge Central State, 84-81, in a batt...
Four win football Player of Year awards
XENIA — Greene County had four football players honored as their respective league’s Players of the Year award winners for the 2022 season...
Former CSU standout Maty M’Bengue to enter FIBA Hall of Fame
WILBERFORCE — Former Central State basketball standout Mame Maty M’Bengue to be inducted into the FIBA Hall of Fame.M’Bengue, who wa...
Raiders stave off Bowling Green
FAIRBORN — Lots of positive energy is flowing from the Wright State locker room after its big win for the program at Louisville. They were able ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Fairborn High School class of 1966 plans 55th reunion
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn High School class of 1966 reunion committee — Jean Alexander Kelley, Barbara Zonders Turner, Diana Haas Ogilsbie, ...
Deadlines approaching for block party and parade
Deadlines are fast approaching for spots in the Fairborn 2021 July 3 block party and July 4 parade. Interested vendors should grab their spots by June...
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Police looking for missing woman
XENIA —Xenia police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing person.Amanda Jane Watts, 41, of Xenia, was last seen March 6 i...
Vaccine available for 16 and over in Greene County
XENIA — Greene County Public Health opened this week’s appointments to all Ohioans 16 and over.To schedule an appointment, visit getthesho...
Sugar Maple Festival cancelled
BELLBROOK — The 2021 Sugar Maple Festival has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.Organizers made the announcement Monday afternoon.&...
Heading through February, winter’s final full month
Good news! February is winter’s final full month! In a mere six weeks hence, spring will officially arrive!Unfortunately, the latter portion of ...
Contact public officials
Letter to the editor policy
The Xenia Daily Gazette and Fairborn Daily Herald encourages readers to write letters to the editor:• Letters should be typed, or printed legibl...
Grandparents raising grandchildren
Some of us realize that circumstances have always created the need for grandparents to step into the void when their children are unable or unwilling ...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...