Vaccine pays off for YS senior
Cox named new Fairborn football coach
Fairborn football coach resigns as counselor
GCSED water meter replacement set to begin
Sheriff Gene Fischer laid to rest
- Vaccine pays off for YS senior - 12:24 am
- Cox named new Fairborn football coach - 12:31 pm updated: 12:55 pm.
- Fairborn football coach resigns as counselor - 2:23 pm
- Colleagues remember Bob Glaser - 4:45 pm
- STEAM school gets state approval - 10:21 pm
- Pet supply store coming to W. Park Sq. - 3:45 pm
- Staff recommends denial of Kingwood Solar - 7:55 am
- Veterans thanked for their service - 7:16 pm
- Bellbrook board confident in superintendent - 9:59 am
- Hello old friend - 2:29 pm
- Bellbrook board members facing misdemeanors - 1:52 pm
- Bellbrook superintendent charged with 8 counts - 3:59 pm
- Election results: Mixed results for incumbents; jail sales tax failing - 11:55 pm
- Reflecting the light - 10:39 pm
- Jamestown voters to decide on additional roads levy - 10:39 pm
- Four seeking two spots on New Jasper board - 10:39 pm
- Three vying for two spots in Ross Township - 10:39 pm
- ‘Creek Township trustees facing challenge - 11:06 am
- Xenia school board race crowded - 11:05 am
- Knowing eternal life - 10:15 am
- Three principles of faith - 10:15 am
- The great gift of rest - 10:15 am
- Cedar Care OK’d COVID monoclonal antibody treatment - 11:24 am
- WSU, Sinclair renew education partnership - 11:24 am
- Greene County CIC awards grants - 7:41 am
Hello old friend
XENIA — Hundreds said hello to an old friend on Friday as the Collier Chapel at the Legacy Campus celebrated its grand re-opening.Built in 1872,...
Bellbrook board members facing misdemeanors
XENIA — Two current and two former Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools board members were charged with illegal transaction of public funds and derelict...
Bellbrook superintendent charged with 8 counts
XENIA — Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Schools Superintendent Dr. Doug Cozad was charged with illegal transaction of public funds and dereliction of duty ...
Election results: Mixed results for incumbents; jail sales tax failing
XENIA — Issue 1, a .25 percent sales tax increase that was to raise money for construction of a new county jail, was failing 8,025-7,049 accordi...
Reflecting the light
Good morning, as I gaze out the west window the full moon hangs in all its splendor. As always I stand in awe how it is not altered even a tad in the ...
Jamestown voters to decide on additional roads levy
JAMESTOWN — The village of Jamestown has a levy for an additional 2.3 mills for street improvements on the November ballot.It currently has a 1....
Nine win top honors in fall sports
XENIA — Nine area athletes were named players of the year in their respective leagues as the Greater Catholic League, Ohio Heritage Conference, ...
Beavercreek takes down Carroll
DAYTON — Still finding the team chemistry it’s looking for, Beavercreek picked up a win which should help expedite the process.Leading las...
Beavercreek runs past Fairborn
XENIA — Beavercreek wants to play with more consistency this season.So far so good as the Beavers stormed out to a big lead early and beat Fairb...
Benner Field House event starts season
XENIA — Friday nights move indoors as the boys basketball season tip-off across Greene County on Friday.Benner Field House will host an all-day ...
Xenia Hall of Fame inductees announced
XENIA — The Class of 2021 for the Xenia Athletics Hall of Fame will be comprised of 18 individuals and groups.The class will be the 10th to ente...
Yellow Springs pulls off comeback
CEDARVILLE — Starting her chase for 2,000 career points in her senior season, Angie Smith got her team in the win column out of the gate this se...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Police looking for missing woman
XENIA —Xenia police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing person.Amanda Jane Watts, 41, of Xenia, was last seen March 6 i...
Sugar Maple Festival cancelled
BELLBROOK — The 2021 Sugar Maple Festival has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.Organizers made the announcement Monday afternoon.&...
WSU offers new business management certifications
FAIRBORN — The Wright State Raj Soin College of Business is offering certificates in both management and human resources management for current ...
Free rides for Greene CATS 20th
XENIA — Greene CATS Public Transit is celebrating its milestone 20th year of service on Jan. 8 with free rides on its Flex Route.Family & Yo...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...
Fran’s Favorites: Imagination Library books and peaches
I’ve had an amazing time these past couple of weeks traveling around Ohio and talking about the Ohio Governor’s Imagination Library —...
Fran’s Favorites: Fish Ohio — Lake Erie
Fish Ohio Day promotes the wonderful jewel that is Lake Erie. The lake is not only such a great resource, but also is so important for commerce and to...
Remembering Wendell Cultice
Wendell Cultice was a native of Xenia who held three different degrees from Bowling Green State University, where his name is engraved on the “W...
Fran’s Favorites: Christening gowns and cherry crisp
It’s been a busy, busy week at the Governor’s Residence but it is so good to have life back to normal.On Tuesday we had a picnic in the ba...