Officials break ground on local state park
Pollinator Expo creates buzz on and off base
Colloquia 2022 underway at Antioch
CSU president to host business after hours event
Moderna available for those as young as six
- Officials break ground on local state park - 4:36 pm updated: 6:13 pm.
- Xenia couple celebrating 75th wedding anniversary - 11:44 pm
- Letter to superintendents provides updates on school safety, HB 99 - 10:43 pm
- View Story - 9:47 am
- Man sentenced in 2016 shooting death - 11:57 pm
- Greeneview Middle School announces students of month - 11:46 pm
- Safety first: Xenia student garners big honor - 9:50 pm
- Suspect in bar homicide in custody - 1:52 pm
- View Story - 10:15 pm
- Mental health awareness and one million books - 10:13 pm
- Six times the fun for Greeneview seniors - 8:58 pm
- ‘Creek Township resident a big winner on ‘Wheel ’ - 10:12 pm
- County resident on ‘Wheel of Fortune’ - 7:09 pm
- Car stolen from area dealership - 10:35 am
- Anderson was more than just a coach - 6:51 pm
- Wright Bros. Aero exec to head air show - 3:58 pm
- Williams hired as new Beavercreek basketball coach - 6:47 pm updated: 6:58 pm.
- Stutes promoted to Xenia police chief - 10:47 am
- County judge sanctioned by Supreme Court - 12:00 pm
- NMUSAF hosts C-47 aircraft at 75th USAF anniversary event - 8:35 pm
- Person to retire as XPD chief - 11:13 am
- Cedarville senior among state’s best scholars - 9:00 pm
- Antioch School celebrates 100 years - 8:51 pm
- Beavercreek man gets 25 to life - 2:06 pm
- Too much screen time can hinder development - 10:10 am
Mental health awareness and one million books
We started last weekend by watching our grandson Grady play Little League, followed by granddaughters Josie and Rebecca run in their track meet.By the...
Six times the fun for Greeneview seniors
JAMESTOWN — It almost sounds like the beginning of a joke.“Two sets of triplets walk into a school … ”But in this case, there ...
‘Creek Township resident a big winner on ‘Wheel ’
BEAVERCREEK TOWNSHIP — Erika Tate had one big goal while appearing on “Wheel of Fortune” on Tuesday.“I just didn’t want ...
County resident on ‘Wheel of Fortune’
BEAVERCREEK TOWNSHIP — A long-time Greene County resident will be appearing on the popular TV game show “Wheel of Fortune” Tuesday n...
Car stolen from area dealership
XENIA — The Greene County Sheriff’s Office is looking for the person who stole a vehicle from a local car dealership.Around 9:15 p.m. Apri...
Anderson was more than just a coach
XENIA — He was state basketball coach of the year, won numerous league and district titles, and is in a few halls of fame.But Phil Anderson̵...
Fairborn announces newest HOF inductees
FAIRBORN — Four individuals and one team make up the Fairborn Athletics Hall of Fame Class of 2022.Jordan Foster, Clayton Mullins, Courtnie Spai...
Kopp set to return as Xenia Athletic Director
XENIA — Nathan Kopp is set to be re-hired as Athletic Director for Xenia Community Schools.The XCS Board of Education must approve of the hire a...
Greeneview football returns to D-V level
XENIA — Greeneview High School football has been reclassified back to Division V for the 2022 season.The Ohio High School Athletic Association a...
Ray, Seitz new LCA coach hires
XENIA — Legacy Christian Academy has filled its varsity boys golf and boys basketball head coaching vacancies.Brian Ray has been hired as the ne...
Harden coaches in local all star game
CENTERVILLE — Xenia varsity football head coach Maurice Harden was a head coach in the Miami Valley Football Coaches Association All Star Game.T...
Two Beavercreek players named all-state
BEAVERCREEK — Two Beavercreek baseball and softball players were named all-state by coaches on Monday.Sophomore Haley Ferguson was picked All-Oh...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Fairborn High School class of 1966 plans 55th reunion
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn High School class of 1966 reunion committee — Jean Alexander Kelley, Barbara Zonders Turner, Diana Haas Ogilsbie, ...
Deadlines approaching for block party and parade
Deadlines are fast approaching for spots in the Fairborn 2021 July 3 block party and July 4 parade. Interested vendors should grab their spots by June...
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Police looking for missing woman
XENIA —Xenia police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing person.Amanda Jane Watts, 41, of Xenia, was last seen March 6 i...
Vaccine available for 16 and over in Greene County
XENIA — Greene County Public Health opened this week’s appointments to all Ohioans 16 and over.To schedule an appointment, visit getthesho...
Sugar Maple Festival cancelled
BELLBROOK — The 2021 Sugar Maple Festival has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.Organizers made the announcement Monday afternoon.&...
Contact public officials
Letter to the editor policy
The Xenia Daily Gazette and Fairborn Daily Herald encourages readers to write letters to the editor:• Letters should be typed, or printed legibl...
Grandparents raising grandchildren
Some of us realize that circumstances have always created the need for grandparents to step into the void when their children are unable or unwilling ...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...
Fran’s Favorites: Imagination Library books and peaches
I’ve had an amazing time these past couple of weeks traveling around Ohio and talking about the Ohio Governor’s Imagination Library —...