Chamber accepting award nominations
The mission to help lost and orphaned animals
Family Day to highlight the ISS
CU police training program recognized globally
WPAFB hosts 14th Annual Pumpkin Chuck
- Chamber accepting award nominations - 4:40 pm
- The mission to help lost and orphaned animals - 4:39 pm
- Family Day to highlight the ISS - 4:39 pm
- CU police training program recognized globally - 4:37 pm
- Primrose preschoolers honor veterans - 8:44 am
- Secret Keeper Girl offers strongest basis for confidence - 8:41 am
- WPAFB hosts 14th Annual Pumpkin Chuck - 8:36 am
- Dance organization reaches out to veterans for Christmas - 8:36 am
- Local artist completes fishing mural - 8:33 am
- Grant gives heart health a boost - 6:40 pm
- City announces leaf collection schedule - 6:40 pm
- AAUP-WSU rejects fact finder’s report - 6:40 pm
- An artistic message about peace - 6:39 pm
- GMH receives A in hospital safety - 6:38 pm
- Dayton Foundation offers non-profit grants - 6:38 pm
- Huffman Prairie Flying Field is historic topic - 6:38 pm
- Lewis graduates from basic - 6:38 pm
- How veterans changed the military and built the middle class - 6:37 pm
- Farm Forum welcomes Neuhardt - 6:37 pm
- Eric Winston returns to Vietnam after 50 years - 9:34 am
- Greene County to honor veterans - 9:34 am
- Greene County celebrates adoption - 9:32 am
- Urschel ready to help city as councilman - 9:32 am
- CU has new ministry for married students - 9:30 am
- Donate shoes to help HALO - 11:25 am
Grant gives heart health a boost
XENIA — Greene Memorial Hospital’s Cardiac Rehabilitation Unit has some new equipment courtesy of a grant from the Greene Medical Foundati...
City announces leaf collection schedule
XENIA — The City of Xenia has made changes to its annual leaf collection Schedule.The city will be expanding leaf collection from one week of co...
AAUP-WSU rejects fact finder’s report
FAIRBORN — Members of the American Association of University Professors-Wright State University voted to reject the fact finder’s report: ...
An artistic message about peace
JAMESTOWN — Jadyn Hoecke loves to be creative. Painting, crafts with Popsicle sticks, working with yarn — name it and she does it well.So ...
GMH receives A in hospital safety
XENIA — Greene Memorial Hospital is among 855 hospitals across the country awarded an ‘A’ from The Leapfrog Group’s Fall 2018 ...
Dayton Foundation offers non-profit grants
DAYTON — The Dayton Foundation is pleased to announce the Changemaker Challenge, a new social media campaign to highlight caring and generous in...
Volleyballers earn District 9 honorsGREENE COUNTY — Eight area high school girls volleyball players and Greeneview coach Tracey Hollenbaugh earn...
Rams give defending champs a scare
CHILLICOTHE — Moments after his team’s 35-13 win over Greeneview, Wheelersburg defensive line coach Chad May walked over to Rams defensive...
COLUMBUS — Too much pressure and too much talent. That’s what Beavercreek had in Friday’s Nov. 9 Division I girls high school soccer...
State Cross Country runs SaturdayHEBRON — After a postponement last week due to flooding conditions at National Trail Raceway, the 2018 Ohio Hig...
‘Jackets open season in Missouri
CEDARVILLE — Cedarville University faces Quincy (Ill.) University at the Great Midwest Athletic Conference/Great Lakes Valley Conference Crossov...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
McKinley Honor Roll
XENIA — McKinley Elementary School recently announced its first quarter honor roll.Straight A Super Honor RollFifth Grade: Alexis Burket, Domini...
Arrowood Honor Roll
XENIA — Arrowood Elementary School recently announced its first quarter honor roll.All A Honor rollFifth grade: Davin Baldwin, Bean Barrett, Roc...
Museum hosting Plane Talks
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The National Museum of the United States Air Force will commemorate Veterans Day by offering visitors a specia...
Village Artisans hosting ‘Joy in the World’
YELLOW SPRINGS — Village Artisans Gallery is hosting “Joy in the World,” - a members’ art show, in which attendees will challe...
Cox Honor Roll
XENIA — Cox Elementary School recently named its first quarter honor rolls.Fifth gradeAll A’s: Isaac Brown, Chloe Hicks, and Alaina Morga...
Devotional: The Sign of Jonah
“A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a miraculous sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” (Matthew 16:4)Here i...
Being trans in America was already scary
A new federal order wouldn’t just deny civil rights protections to trans people. It would deny we exist altogether.I’m a trans woman, and ...
Improving the lives of people with dementia
One of the key functions of the Office of the State Long-Term Care Ombudsman is to help nursing homes and other long-term care providers in Ohio conti...
Remembering Leo Hurm
XENIA — Leo Hurm was born in Kentucky, rather than work on his father’s farm, he enlisted in the U.S. Army in 1941. His first assignment w...
A look at local military history
Long before there was an Air Force, Orville and Wilbur Wright learned to fly their new invention, the airplane in Greene County. The earliest experime...
Today in history
Today is Friday, Nov. 9, the 313th day of 2018. There are 52 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Nov. 9, 1938, Nazis looted an...