Greenhouse and garden impact the youth
Zoning commission says no to request
Trustees, Renergy may reach settlement
Grant approved with Ohio DoDD
Equine Center sells for $1 million
- WPAFB transitions to HPCon Alpha - 3:09 pm updated: 3:20 pm.
- RAF and USAF confer swords of honor - 2:53 pm
- Fairborn man sentenced in sexual assault case - 2:51 pm
- Deadlines approaching for block party and parade - 5:22 pm
- Dinosaurs coming to Air Force museum - 5:22 pm
- FHS Class of 2021 graduates - 1:31 pm
- FHS graduates earn over $2 million in scholarships - 12:22 pm
- ‘Creek valedictorian heads to US Naval Academy - 2:21 pm updated: 12:08 pm.
- Yellow Springs to graduate 59 seniors - 2:21 pm
- Community gardens at Fairborn FISH - 2:21 pm
- Wright-Patt eases mask requirements - 11:16 am
- Police Reports - 11:16 am
- Sharing cradles full of care - 1:30 pm updated: 1:37 pm.
- Bellbrook graduation is first outdoor ceremony in 48 years - 1:29 pm
- Greeneview close to naming new superintendent - 11:31 am
- GCPH to hold COVID-19 vaccine clinics - 3:57 pm
- Judge rules in favor of Renergy in zoning case - 1:42 pm
- Local Jeopardy contestant ‘had a blast’ - 8:20 am
- Judge rules in favor of Renergy in zoning case - 9:14 pm
- COVID-19 forced Central State to be innovative - 4:57 pm updated: 4:58 pm.
- East High School targeted for STE(A)M school - 10:58 pm
- Favorite recipes from kids - 12:08 pm
- Beavercreek Township Zoning Commission held public hearing - 12:24 pm
- AIM Media Midwest sues Facebook, Google over digital advertising tactics - 9:51 am
- GCCC students inducted into National Technical Honor Society - 12:28 pm
Community gardens at Fairborn FISH
FAIRBORN — Last year, master gardeners Gary Abfalter and Denise Wetzel were able to supply pepper plants and tomato plants in pots to their neig...
Wright-Patt eases mask requirements
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Personnel at Wright Patterson Air Force Base who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks, ac...
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Sharing cradles full of care
BEAVERCREEK — Lauren and David Herman have two beautiful children, two-year-old Sarah-Kate, and three-month-old Malachi.However, on Friday, May ...
Bellbrook graduation is first outdoor ceremony in 48 years
BELLBROOK — For the first time in nearly 50 years, Bellbrook High School students will walk across the stage outdoors at Miami Valley South Stad...
Greeneview close to naming new superintendent
JAMESTOWN — Pickerington assistant superintendent Sabrina Woodruff, former curriculum director in Xenia; and Jeffrey Thompson, superintendent of...
Xenia picks new HS athletic director
XENIA — Jeremy Greenleaf has been named athletic director for Xenia Community Schools.Pending board approval, Greenleaf — the AD at Chamin...
Hines hoping to jump her way to Columbus
JAMESTOWN — As a kid, Laney Hines would pretend to be a horse and jump over makeshift hurdles in her home. “I thought it was fun,” the Greene...
‘Creek’s Ed Zink retires after 46 years
BEAVERCREEK — After winning just 11 games in his first three seasons coaching girls basketball at Beavercreek, Ed Zink had his doubts.He told th...
WU athletes highlight dean’s and president’s academic lists
WILBERFORCE — Wilberforce University athletes were well-represented on the school’s list of academic honors.Of the school’s enrollme...
Bartley saves his way into record book
XENIA — When he started playing lacrosse in sixth grade, Paxton Bartley was thrown in front of the proverbial firing squad.Playing for the Beave...
High schools to pay dues to OHSAA
COLUMBUS — Greene County high schools will have to pay to play this fall.The Ohio High School Athletic Association Board of Directors Monday una...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Vaccine available for 16 and over in Greene County
XENIA — Greene County Public Health opened this week’s appointments to all Ohioans 16 and over.To schedule an appointment, visit getthesho...
Sugar Maple Festival cancelled
BELLBROOK — The 2021 Sugar Maple Festival has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.Organizers made the announcement Monday afternoon.&...
WSU offers new business management certifications
FAIRBORN — The Wright State Raj Soin College of Business is offering certificates in both management and human resources management for current ...
Free rides for Greene CATS 20th
XENIA — Greene CATS Public Transit is celebrating its milestone 20th year of service on Jan. 8 with free rides on its Flex Route.Family & Yo...
Dog of the week: Ike
XENIA — Greene County Animal Care & Control (GCAC) at 641 Dayton-Xenia Road in Xenia is back to full services with a few changes. The shelte...
Things to do in isolation
Well, this. Write. Writing is something a person can do while isolating themselves from infectious people. Isolating myself from sick people didn̵...
So many things I missed due to COVID
There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a year that we all want to forget but one that will be talked about forever.Life has not been the same the l...
Lots to buzz about at CSU
I recently had a chance to check out some sweet research going on at Central State University … and attempt to conquer one of my fears at the sa...
History of West Main Street, Xenia
Those who travel on a regular basis or even from time to time on the highway between Xenia and Dayton (U. S. 35/Main Street) might be surprised to kno...
Heal? Nope, improve
Now that former VP Joe Biden has (unofficially) won the election, there are a lot of cries about healing America.I believe they are using the wrong te...
Evolution of a holiday
It seems to me that the upcoming holiday on Nov. 11, Veterans Day, (not Veteran’s Day as some may think) has an interesting past.It started out ...