Fate of Greene County Fair? Board faces decision
A grand opening for new ALDI store
Outgoing base commander credits community
Jury trials to resume with new safety protocols
CSU beekeeping series begins tonight
- Fate of Greene County Fair? Board faces decision - 9:16 am
- Selecting and growing herbs for your garden - 10:35 am
- Pandemic-EBT card to help feed students - 10:02 am
- The Amish Cook: Gloria’s no bake fiber balls - 9:05 pm
- Parading to graduation - 12:46 pm
- Fairborn investigating social media comments made by staff member - 11:47 am
- Public health was groovin’ along in the 1960s - 8:45 am
- RPCC, GCP&T accepting input for Master Trails Plan - 8:45 am
- Can we obey? - 8:45 am
- Honesty and integrity still exist - 8:45 am
- Frustration: A stepping-stone to spiritual maturity - 8:45 am
- Changes at GMH raise levy questions - 2:25 pm updated: 3:59 pm.
- Tornado remembered one year later - 10:17 am
- Public health in Greene County during the 1940s - 11:50 am
- Two taken into custody after SWAT incident - 10:17 am
- A blessed Mother’s Day - 3:03 pm
- Family pizza for Memorial Day weekend - 3:03 pm updated: 3:23 pm.
- More cuts coming for Bellbrook schools - 7:20 pm
- A life-long growth spurt — ‘so big’ and growing - 10:51 am
- Discover your unique design - 10:51 am
- The puzzle of Jesus - 10:51 am
- Cedarville U plans to open in the fall - 7:31 pm
- Too blessed to be stressed - 7:31 pm
- Fran’s Favorites: Babe Ruth Bars for the graduates - 7:31 pm
- Xenia fireworks still on for now - 1:27 pm
Honesty and integrity still exist
“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” (Matthew 5:16)...
Frustration: A stepping-stone to spiritual maturity
James 1:4 “Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”Frustration … the irritati...
Changes at GMH raise levy questions
XENIA — Greene County residents have likely voted on their last property tax levy for Greene Memorial Hospital. As Kettering Health Network — w...
Tornado remembered one year later
BEAVERCREEK — One year ago today, parts of Greene County were hit by a massive late-night tornado.The EF-3 was part of a 19-tornado outbreak in ...
Public health in Greene County during the 1940s
Greene County Public Health took a break from celebrating its centennial in March to bring you an update on the COVID-19 pandemic, but it’s time...
Two taken into custody after SWAT incident
XENIA — A Xenia man was charged with two felonies and a juvenile was charged with a misdemeanor after a SWAT situation late Friday afternoon.Cal...
Two Raiders named Academic All-Horizon
FAIRBORN — A pair of Wright State Raiders — redshirt-senior Alex Alders and redshirt-sophomore Damon Dues — were among the 15 studen...
Prasco Charity Championship moved to JulyMAINEVILLE — The Symetra Tour, the official qualifying tour of the LPGA, announced that its annual Pras...
Bellbrook rallies past Fairborn
SIMULATED SEATTLE — After an early scare, the Bellbrook Golden Eagles rallied to claim a 3-1 win over Fairborn, Friday May 9 at Seattle’s ...
Indians offense too much for Bulldogs
ARLINGTON-like, Texas — The Cedarville Indians just had too much offense for Yellow Springs to handle, Thursday night, in a 9-2 win at Globe Lif...
Rams seek girls basketball coachJAMESTOWN — Greeneview High School, a Division III program, is looking for a Head High School Girls Basketball C...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Silvercreek-Ross-Greeneview alumni award scholarships
JAMESTOWN — Three Greeneview High School seniors were awarded $500 scholarships from the Silvercreek-Ross-Greeneview Alumni organization.Erika R...
Alzheimer’s Association, hospice council to host town hall
COLUMBUS — The Alzheimer’s Association and the Ohio Council for Home Care & Hospice (OCHCH) will sponsor a virtual statewide town hall...
GHS announces medal winners
JAMESTOWN — Greeneview High School recently announced its medal winners for the school year.A student earns the medal by having the highest aver...
April 30 highlights shelter pets
XENIA — April 30 is highlighted as National Adopt-a-Shelter Pet Day. However, Julie Holmes-Taylor, executive director of Greene County Animal Co...
Air Force Museum offering virtual tour
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Being temporarily closed as a public health precaution in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic has not stopped th...
Keep survivors of interpersonal violence in mind
These days we are all very focused on staying informed, practicing social distancing and taking care of ourselves and our families. While this has bee...
Changing views of law enforcement are troubling
I was recently online complaining about a string of long lines of very loud motorcycles going down our usually fairly quiet road, Wilberforce Switch. ...
Health system strained; addiction crisis remains
As the coronavirus pandemic has gripped the world, it seems as though every aspect of life before this crisis has been put on hold. Schools are closed...
The history of wooden bridges
I have been suggesting some historic places in Greene County to visit while the COVID-19 restrictions remain in place.Greene County is blessed to have...
Christine Flowers: Hiding behind reasons not to wear a mask
I have been trying to do my civic duty. I stay more than 6 feet away from most people. I live alone, so my trips to the store are surgical strikes. I ...
Small changes can bring big improvements for Ohio elections
Ohio completed its primary election on April 28 in a way that no one ever envisioned, but in a way that was necessitated by the global pandemic. While...