United Way helping provide gifts
Celebrating different holidays
Shopping center not forgotten
UPDATED: Drivers injured after 2-vehicle collision in Cedarville
Xenia school board to fill vacancy
- United Way helping provide gifts - 4:15 pm
- Celebrating different holidays - 4:14 pm
- Education Digest - 8:46 am
- Shopping center not forgotten - 5:58 pm
- UPDATED: Drivers injured after 2-vehicle collision in Cedarville - 10:28 am updated: 12:29 pm.
- Inspirational Message - 8:44 am
- The joy of sharing a message of salvation - 8:44 am
- Xenia school board to fill vacancy - 4:42 pm
- Beef quality assurance certification in February - 8:47 am
- Xenia couple ‘cleaning up’ community - 4:41 pm
- PALS celebrate 90 years - 2:47 pm
- Haas re-unites with staff that saved his life - 2:15 pm
- Donatos prepares for move to new location - 8:54 am
- AG accepting Missing Children’s Day contest entries - 8:33 am
- Community remembering William Spahr as promoter of education - 4:05 pm
- County gives back to villages, townships - 2:09 pm updated: 2:19 pm.
- BREAKING: Man in jail after double homicide - 3:06 pm updated: 6:16 pm.
- Clifton’s legendary lights wins national award - 12:25 pm
- Inspirational Message - 8:16 am
- Devotional: Ashamed of Jesus? - 8:16 am
- Nominations for millennial entrepreneurs - 8:15 am
- Director: ‘People care’ about abuse survivors - 5:11 pm
- Dice named senior of the year - 5:11 pm
- Today in History - 9:00 am
- Dog licenses for 2019 on sale - 8:45 am
Xenia couple ‘cleaning up’ community
XENIA — Laying around after a knee replacement in 2008, Kristine Gadmoski-Summerlot needed a hobby.“I was bored and I wanted something to ...
PALS celebrate 90 years
XENIA — The Promoters of Art-Literature-Science (PALS) celebrated its 90th anniversary during a holiday luncheon recently.PALS Foundation was or...
Donatos prepares for move to new location
BEAVERCREEK — Donatos Pizza is moving Tuesday, Dec. 11 to its new location at 3197 Rodenbeck Drive. The new Beavercreek Donatos, formerly occupi...
AG accepting Missing Children’s Day contest entries
COLUMBUS — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine is urging Ohio fifth graders and their teachers to take part in the 2019 National Missing Children&...
Community remembering William Spahr as promoter of education
XENIA — The glue that bound the Xenia Board of Education together.A kind and generous man.A stalwart member of the Greene County Career Center s...
‘Creek divers fending off injury bug
WASHINGTON TOWNSHIP — With half a team at his disposal, Beavercreek diving coach Steve Schoenbaechler felt pretty good about his trio of divers&...
Warriors defeat BeavercreekLEBANON — Kendall Foley scored 17 points and Ashley Popp added 10 to lead host Lebanon High to a 44-37 win over Beave...
No quit in Xenia
XENIA — There were no heads bowed in disappointment. Nobody was calling out a teammate to place blame. Best of all, not a single person on the X...
Valentine strong at WorthingtonWORTHINGTON — Competing in her first competition of the 2018-‘19 season, Greeneview’s Lizzy Valentine...
Moore’s 3-pointer wins it for Beavercreek
BEAVERCREEK — A late-game Beavercreek rally set up some late-game heroics by the Beavers’ Isaiah Moore, Dec. 11, in a boys high school bas...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
St. Brigid hosting blood drive
XENIA — St. Brigid Catholic Church will host a community blood drive 3-7 p.m. Monday, Dec. 17 in the Parish Activity Center, 324 Fairground Road...
Closing event at Antioch College slated for Dec. 7
YELLOW SPRINGS — The current exhibition at Antioch College’s Herndon Gallery, Nuclear Fallout: The Bomb in Three Archives, will close with...
WSU offering certification programs
FAIRBORN — The Wright State University Raj Soin College of Business will offer 50 need-based tuition awards to students who pursue a short-term ...
Greeneview Middle School names students of month
JAMESTOWN — Greeneview Middle School recently announced its October students of the month.Recognized were Ronnie McKinney (eighth grade); Kaleb ...
Fair offers opportunity to see arts at WSU
FAIRBORN — Art lovers of all ages can interact with art in a variety of ways at Wright State’s ArtsFair 9 a.m. to noon Saturday, Dec. 1 in...
Comes now another ‘techie’ Christmas
One thing I have always been certain about is that you should be cautious when coming across grown men reciting nursery rhymes. Especially if they alo...
Reality meets perception
It seems to me that every so often we are reminded of a fairy tale by something that occurs in real life. For example, we sometimes hear of a “C...
Early football in Greene County
It does not matter what season is on us, someone in the area will be playing with a ball of one sort or another such as footballs, baseballs, soccer, ...
Today in History
By The Associated PressToday is Friday, Nov. 30, the 334th day of 2018. There are 31 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On Nov. ...
Remembering Hugo Schlesinger
XENIA — Hugo Schlesinger was born in Xenia, the eldest son of Barney Schlesinger, a local businessman. Following graduation from high school, he...
Rising to the ‘My Brother’s Keeper’ challenge
We need a long-term strategy that allows all our students to reach their full potential—not one that accepts that an entire segment of our citiz...