Intel facility could have local flavor
Bath Township to appeal recent court decision
FCS goes remote this week
Township loses biodigester appeal
Police investigating dead body found in city
- Bath Township to appeal recent court decision - 7:37 pm updated: 8:58 pm.
- Township loses biodigester appeal - 7:02 pm
- Police investigating dead body found in city - 12:40 pm
- State may deal with Belbrook superintendent - 10:12 pm
- Lewis appointed to Second District Court of Appeals - 7:16 pm updated: 7:17 pm.
- Fran’s Favorites: It’s Christmastime! - 10:13 pm
- Trying to figure out life’s equation - 10:10 pm
- Key Chrysler helping Kentucky tornado victims - 1:06 pm
- McColaugh Funeral Home hosts ‘Adopt-A-Pet’ Program - 10:19 am updated: 3:59 pm.
- Cox students wish for ‘peace, respect, honesty’ from Santa - 10:23 am
- Vaccine pays off for YS senior - 12:24 am
- Cox named new Fairborn football coach - 12:31 pm updated: 12:55 pm.
- Fairborn football coach resigns as counselor - 2:23 pm
- Colleagues remember Bob Glaser - 4:45 pm
- STEAM school gets state approval - 10:21 pm
- Pet supply store coming to W. Park Sq. - 3:45 pm
- Staff recommends denial of Kingwood Solar - 7:55 am
- Veterans thanked for their service - 7:16 pm
- Bellbrook board confident in superintendent - 9:59 am
- Hello old friend - 2:29 pm
- Bellbrook board members facing misdemeanors - 1:52 pm
- Bellbrook superintendent charged with 8 counts - 3:59 pm
- Election results: Mixed results for incumbents; jail sales tax failing - 11:55 pm
- Reflecting the light - 10:39 pm
- Jamestown voters to decide on additional roads levy - 10:39 pm
Cox students wish for ‘peace, respect, honesty’ from Santa
XENIA — Cox Elementary School has an active bunch of fifth-graders who like to write and express themselves through letters — to Santa....
Vaccine pays off for YS senior
CLIFTON — After watching so many high school seniors miss out on school activities because of COVID-19, Ava Schell wasn’t going to let tha...
Cox named new Fairborn football coach
FAIRBORN — A long-time southwest Ohio football coach is coming back to Greene County.Larry Cox was approved as head football coach at Fairborn H...
Fairborn football coach resigns as counselor
FAIRBORN — Cory Hardin has resigned from his position as Fairborn High School counselor.According to the letter of resignation and an addendum, ...
Colleagues remember Bob Glaser
XENIA — long-time public servant Bob Glaser, 74, died unexpectedly Tuesday.He was a former Greene County commissioner, Beavercreek mayor, Beaver...
STEAM school gets state approval
XENIA — A new independent public school has been given the green light to open in Xenia.Community STEAM Academy — Xenia, which will occupy...
Horney signs with Mount Union
CEDARVILLE — Ciara Horney signed a letter of intent to play basketball at the University of Mount Union on Saturday.Horney, a senior at Cedarvil...
Beavercreek steamrolls Xenia
BEAVERCREEK — Early on during Tuesday’s game, Xenia called two timeouts through the initial two minutes.The team didn’t score its fi...
Eagles grounded at Flyin’ hoops event
KETTERING — The Bellbrook Golden Eagles found out what it’s like to be their opponentNormally a team that plays high-pressure defense and ...
LCA halts Yellow Springs’ winning streak
XENIA — Described as ‘sick and injured’ by its head coach, Legacy Christian pulled together its best performance of the season when ...
Legacy shows well at ‘Creek wrestling tourney
BEAVERCREEK — Legacy Christian Academy dominated the Coach Bulugaris Classic at Beavercreek Saturday in just about every way.The Knights had eig...
Pauses causing havoc on Xenia’s season
WEST CARROLLTON — As the Xenia girls basketball team attempted to find a rhythm to its season, it recently had to pause for a second time.Xenia ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Police looking for missing woman
XENIA —Xenia police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing person.Amanda Jane Watts, 41, of Xenia, was last seen March 6 i...
Sugar Maple Festival cancelled
BELLBROOK — The 2021 Sugar Maple Festival has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.Organizers made the announcement Monday afternoon.&...
WSU offers new business management certifications
FAIRBORN — The Wright State Raj Soin College of Business is offering certificates in both management and human resources management for current ...
Free rides for Greene CATS 20th
XENIA — Greene CATS Public Transit is celebrating its milestone 20th year of service on Jan. 8 with free rides on its Flex Route.Family & Yo...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...
Fran’s Favorites: Imagination Library books and peaches
I’ve had an amazing time these past couple of weeks traveling around Ohio and talking about the Ohio Governor’s Imagination Library —...
Fran’s Favorites: Fish Ohio — Lake Erie
Fish Ohio Day promotes the wonderful jewel that is Lake Erie. The lake is not only such a great resource, but also is so important for commerce and to...
Remembering Wendell Cultice
Wendell Cultice was a native of Xenia who held three different degrees from Bowling Green State University, where his name is engraved on the “W...
Fran’s Favorites: Christening gowns and cherry crisp
It’s been a busy, busy week at the Governor’s Residence but it is so good to have life back to normal.On Tuesday we had a picnic in the ba...