Wheelchair hoops team makes home debut
Beavercreek hires Colvin as new football coach
Intel facility could have local flavor
Bath Township to appeal recent court decision
FCS goes remote this week
- Wheelchair hoops team makes home debut - 8:51 pm
- Beavercreek hires Colvin as new football coach - 4:00 pm updated: 4:16 pm.
- Bath Township to appeal recent court decision - 7:37 pm updated: 8:58 pm.
- Township loses biodigester appeal - 7:02 pm
- Police investigating dead body found in city - 12:40 pm
- State may deal with Belbrook superintendent - 10:12 pm
- Lewis appointed to Second District Court of Appeals - 7:16 pm updated: 7:17 pm.
- Fran’s Favorites: It’s Christmastime! - 10:13 pm
- Trying to figure out life’s equation - 10:10 pm
- Key Chrysler helping Kentucky tornado victims - 1:06 pm
- McColaugh Funeral Home hosts ‘Adopt-A-Pet’ Program - 10:19 am updated: 3:59 pm.
- Cox students wish for ‘peace, respect, honesty’ from Santa - 10:23 am
- Vaccine pays off for YS senior - 12:24 am
- Cox named new Fairborn football coach - 12:31 pm updated: 12:55 pm.
- Fairborn football coach resigns as counselor - 2:23 pm
- Colleagues remember Bob Glaser - 4:45 pm
- STEAM school gets state approval - 10:21 pm
- Pet supply store coming to W. Park Sq. - 3:45 pm
- Staff recommends denial of Kingwood Solar - 7:55 am
- Veterans thanked for their service - 7:16 pm
- Bellbrook board confident in superintendent - 9:59 am
- Hello old friend - 2:29 pm
- Bellbrook board members facing misdemeanors - 1:52 pm
- Bellbrook superintendent charged with 8 counts - 3:59 pm
- Election results: Mixed results for incumbents; jail sales tax failing - 11:55 pm
Key Chrysler helping Kentucky tornado victims
XENIA — Key Chrysler Jeep & Dodge is helping tornado victims in Kentucky recover from the devastation.The dealership on Route 68 is collecti...
McColaugh Funeral Home hosts ‘Adopt-A-Pet’ Program
XENIA — Mary Carr Massie of McColaugh-Massie Funeral Home would like to get the word out this holiday season that dogs, cats, and every animal i...
Cox students wish for ‘peace, respect, honesty’ from Santa
XENIA — Cox Elementary School has an active bunch of fifth-graders who like to write and express themselves through letters — to Santa....
Vaccine pays off for YS senior
CLIFTON — After watching so many high school seniors miss out on school activities because of COVID-19, Ava Schell wasn’t going to let tha...
Cox named new Fairborn football coach
FAIRBORN — A long-time southwest Ohio football coach is coming back to Greene County.Larry Cox was approved as head football coach at Fairborn H...
Fairborn football coach resigns as counselor
FAIRBORN — Cory Hardin has resigned from his position as Fairborn High School counselor.According to the letter of resignation and an addendum, ...
Smith reaches the top
YELLOW SPRINGS — The record already in hand during the fourth quarter of Thursday’s game, Yellow Springs senior Angie Smith had a huge smi...
Xenia to hire Salyers as baseball coach
Xenia athletic director Jeremy Greenlead announced Brandon Salyers as the school’s new head baseball coach on Wednesday.The position will be off...
Horney signs with Mount Union
CEDARVILLE — Ciara Horney signed a letter of intent to play basketball at the University of Mount Union on Saturday.Horney, a senior at Cedarvil...
Beavercreek steamrolls Xenia
BEAVERCREEK — Early on during Tuesday’s game, Xenia called two timeouts through the initial two minutes.The team didn’t score its fi...
Eagles grounded at Flyin’ hoops event
KETTERING — The Bellbrook Golden Eagles found out what it’s like to be their opponentNormally a team that plays high-pressure defense and ...
LCA halts Yellow Springs’ winning streak
XENIA — Described as ‘sick and injured’ by its head coach, Legacy Christian pulled together its best performance of the season when ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
May 201:46 a.m. — Suspicious person in the 200 block of Landmark Court2:02 a.m. — Domestic dispute in the 2100 block of Rockdell Drive3:30...
Police looking for missing woman
XENIA —Xenia police are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing person.Amanda Jane Watts, 41, of Xenia, was last seen March 6 i...
Sugar Maple Festival cancelled
BELLBROOK — The 2021 Sugar Maple Festival has been cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic.Organizers made the announcement Monday afternoon.&...
WSU offers new business management certifications
FAIRBORN — The Wright State Raj Soin College of Business is offering certificates in both management and human resources management for current ...
Free rides for Greene CATS 20th
XENIA — Greene CATS Public Transit is celebrating its milestone 20th year of service on Jan. 8 with free rides on its Flex Route.Family & Yo...
Fran’s Favorites: XC Camp, buttermilk brownies with buckeye frosting
The beautiful weather we had this week was just perfect for the cross country camp we hosted on our farm.Our son-in-law Bill is the coach, and he brou...
Negotiations between township, Renergy could be win-win for residents
Considerable attention has been given to the biodigester operation in Bath Township as there are numerous concerns about the odor, road wear and tear,...
Fran’s Favorites: Imagination Library books and peaches
I’ve had an amazing time these past couple of weeks traveling around Ohio and talking about the Ohio Governor’s Imagination Library —...
Fran’s Favorites: Fish Ohio — Lake Erie
Fish Ohio Day promotes the wonderful jewel that is Lake Erie. The lake is not only such a great resource, but also is so important for commerce and to...
Remembering Wendell Cultice
Wendell Cultice was a native of Xenia who held three different degrees from Bowling Green State University, where his name is engraved on the “W...
Fran’s Favorites: Christening gowns and cherry crisp
It’s been a busy, busy week at the Governor’s Residence but it is so good to have life back to normal.On Tuesday we had a picnic in the ba...