County engineer: slow down for snow plows
Hall of honor nomination deadline approaches
DeWine: ‘We will not let you down’
Auctioneer inducted into hall of fame
Maple trees tapped
- County engineer: slow down for snow plows - 4:31 pm
- A clean slate for the new year - 8:53 am
- Dog of the week: Freddy - 4:44 pm
- Cat of the week: Clarence - 4:43 pm
- Hall of honor nomination deadline approaches - 2:55 pm
- Education Digest - 9:30 am
- Payne hosting traveling exhibition - 9:08 am
- DeWine: ‘We will not let you down’ - 9:08 am
- Fran’s Favorites: salted nut bars - 11:38 am updated: 12:34 pm.
- Police: don’t drink and drive - 10:27 am
- Auctioneer inducted into hall of fame - 4:32 pm
- BBB Influential Women to Watch - 7:00 am
- Maple trees tapped - 5:28 pm
- Trusting God when we don’t understand - 8:42 am
- Professor appointed to AACC council - 8:40 am
- Business incubator coming to Xenia - 4:31 pm
- Beef quality assurance certification coming up - 7:26 am
- Residents learn how to interpret DNA results - 3:58 pm
- Cat of the week: Sierra - 12:59 pm
- Dog of the week: Grammy - 12:59 pm
- Celebs battle to help homeless pets - 7:06 am
- Mays about building relationships, future - 4:46 pm
- AG announces $12 Million in debt relief in multi-state settlement - 8:44 am
- County flu hospitalizations down - 4:42 pm
- School board appoints new member - 4:37 pm
Police: don’t drink and drive
ENON — As Super Bowl LIII approaches, the U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is teaming up...
BBB Influential Women to Watch
DAYTON — Better Business Bureau’s Women in Business Networking (WiBN) program announces the 2018 class of Top 25 Women to Watch for Dayton...
Maple trees tapped
BEAVERCREEK TOWNSHIP — With optimism, 83 trees have just been tapped in the Sugar Bush at Greene County Parks & Trails’ Narrows Reserv...
Trusting God when we don’t understand
Daniel 3:17-18 “If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the furnace of blazing fire; and he will deliver us out of your ha...
Professor appointed to AACC council
SPRINGFIELD — An associate professor of political science at Clark State Community College has been appointed to the American Association of Com...
Skyhawks buzzer beatenKETTERING — The Fairborn High School Skyhawks boys varsity basketball team dropped a heartbreaker to Fairmont, 54-56, Jan....
Reeve almost perfect in Beaver boys’ win
BEAVERCREEK — Aside from the sounds of pins falling down on the adjoining lanes, the Beavercreek and Wayne High bowling teams and their fans got...
CSU falls to TuskegeeTUSKEGEE, Ala. — Despite four Central State University men’s basketball team members finishing in double-figures in s...
Carroll wins with defense, rebounding
RIVERSIDE — A veteran Carroll team was tested early — and passed — against a solid, but youthful bunch from Tipp City Tippecanoe.Car...
Yellow Springs-Legacy Christian games rescheduledXENIA — Saturday’s Jan. 12 girls high school basketball game between Metro Buckeye Confer...
Kerns new Fairborn football coach
FAIRBORN — The Fairborn City School District made it official during its Jan. 10 board meeting, but the news has been out since before Christmas...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Shawnee Hills Baptist holding blood drive
JAMESTOWN — Shawnee Hills Baptist Church will host a community blood drive during the inaugural January Ohio Blood Donor Awareness Month 3-7 p.m...
Physicians offering free weight loss seminar
CENTERVILLE — Joon Shim, M.D., M.P.H., FACS, a fellowship-trained, minimally invasive and bariatric surgeon with Wright State Physicians, will s...
WWE Smackdown coming to Nutter Center
FAIRBORN — WWE Smackdown Live is coming to the Wright State University Nutter Center.The tickets are on sale now and start at $23. Tickets are a...
WPAFB hosting annual ‘Hiring Heroes’ event
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation is hosting the Hiring our Heroes Military Spouse Hiring Fair. Hiring o...
New YMCA open for business
Scott Halasz | Greene County NewsThe Xenia YMCA opened its new location at the REACH Center Jan. 2 and nearly 40 were in line to get in at 5 a.m. It f...
Two floods and a wedding
Do you ever get an urge to jump in your car and go someplace on a moment’s notice? Well, that happened last year when our daughter and son-in-la...
More is not always better
“If I only had more,” said the people. How many of us have made (or thought) this very same comment? How many of us have envied or resente...
How about this idea?
Wouldn’t it be great to have our leaders (at the top if you will) display a sincere desire to resolve the present government shutdown by sharing...
Protecting Ohioans’ health care
Last month, a Texas judge handed down a despicable decision that threatens the health coverage of 20 million people and undermines pre-existing condit...
What will happen
The future is uncertain and often out of our control. Things just happen, no matter how much we prepare for them. Rich or poor we all meet the day the...
Revisiting Mark Twain
It seems to me that my memory has a will of its own - you know, sometimes when I try to remember something it balks and then, later says in effect ...