GREENE COUNTY — The Better Business Bureau’s Women in Business Networking (WiBN) program has announced the 2017 class of Top 25 Women to Watch for Dayton and the Miami Valley region, including four Greene County women.
County nominees include Angela Clements from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Pratibha Phadke-Gupta, Ph.D., from Central State University, Christine M. Soward from DMS ink in Yellow Springs and Tanya Kirsty Williams from Windsor’s Place/Xenia Bouncy Castle.
“This year’s class of nominees is exceptional. Highly accomplished leaders and respected in their fields, they are women that are changing Dayton,” said Melissa Cutcher, BBB’s vice president of leadership and development.
The Top 25 Women to Watch signature event embodies one of the mission tenets of WiBN to help women build careers and personal success through recognition for their work and service to their community. This strong WiBN community of women strive to embrace the power of connection by helping each other get from where they are in their businesses or careers to where they want to go.
2017 Top 25 Women to Watch also include:
– Angela Felice McMurry, Darke County Educational Service Center
– Audrey Starr, YWCA
– Carol Clark, Dayton Business Journal
– Dr. Patricia Abboud, Dayton Children’s Hospital
– Elizabeth Graves, Prime Controls
– Gina Handy Minyard, Stivers School for the Arts
– Jennifer N. Heapy, Dayton Metro Housing Authority dba Greater Dayton Premier Management
– Jill Kingston, Brigids Path
– Juanita Darden-Jones, Third Perk CoffeeHouse and WineBar/JM Enterprises, LLC
– Leann Castillo, National Trail Parks and Recreation District
– Maria Gossard, Think Paper & Maria Gossard Designs
– Mary E. Garman, Premier Health-Good Samaritan Hospital
– Mary McDonald, City of Trotwood
– Mary Murphy, Ohio’s Hospice of Dayton
– Melissa Bertolo, City of Dayton Human Relations Council
– Melissa Fowler, Campus Suite
– Natasha Randall, Unlimited Events
– Sandra Brasington, Office of Ohio Governor John R. Kasich
– Shelly Heller, Allied Shipping & Packaging Supplies, Inc.
– Stephanie Precht, Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce
– Tina M. Patterson, Homefull
For ten years, WiBN Top 25 Women to Watch has honored over 200 women. This program allows distinguished honorees to share their stories, shining a spotlight on their successes and failures to encourage our next generation of women.
For more information about this honor visit www.wibn.org.
Story courtesy of Better Business Bureau serving Dayton & Miami Valley.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU