Greene County News
XENIA — Several area housing providers will provide assessments for services from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, July 18, at 541 Ledbetter Road, Xenia.
Those attending the event are asked to bring as many of the following documents as possible:
– 13-week proof of income for all household members
– Social Security cards and birth certificates for all household members
– Picture ID and current background check for all adults 18 and over
– Letter from an emergency shelter verifying homelessness
– Printout of all benefits being received from the Greene County Department of Job and Family Services call 937-562-6000 to request.
For more information, contact Community Action Partnership Greene County at 937-376-7747.
Content provided by Community Action Partnership Greene County.