Xenia BOE holding information sessions
Independent pharmacy coming to Xenia
Immaculée Ilibagiza: ‘My heart transformed’
Job fair coming to XHS
Time out to try a truck
- Xenia BOE holding information sessions - 4:39 pm
- Independent pharmacy coming to Xenia - 4:38 pm
- Immaculée Ilibagiza: ‘My heart transformed’ - 4:37 pm
- Job fair coming to XHS - 4:37 pm
- Time out to try a truck - 4:37 pm
- 100 Women give to Pass It On - 4:06 pm
- CU ranked high for engagement - 4:06 pm
- WPAFB hosting retiree appreciation event - 4:04 pm
- CHS student wins billboard contest - 5:02 pm updated: 11:13 am.
- WPAFB Gate 12A to temporarily close - 5:02 pm
- First Road to Recovery 5K to be held - 5:01 pm
- Ex-township employee allegedly faked diploma - 5:00 pm
- WSU erects smoke-free signage - 4:24 pm
- Church packing meals for disaster relief - 4:23 pm
- Open schooling days available for equestrians - 10:50 am
- SALT to talk finances - 3:19 pm
- Street Fair to offer over 200 vendors - 3:18 pm
- Watch for deer this fall - 3:18 pm
- Early voting office open - 3:18 pm
- Students design winning billboards - 11:12 am
- Tunnel an ‘eye-opener’ - 11:12 am
- Voters meet Xenia candidates - 11:10 am
- Xenia teacher in jail in Logan County - 3:58 pm updated: 11:11 am.
- Euchre brings record crowd - 9:40 am
- Greeneview students among top bikers - 3:01 pm
WPAFB Gate 12A to temporarily close
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Gate 12A (AFMC HQ gate) will be closed to all inbound and outbound traffic due to scheduled construction begin...
First Road to Recovery 5K to be held
XENIA — Greene County behavioral health agencies are hosting the first Greene County Road to Recovery 5K at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 28.The even...
Ex-township employee allegedly faked diploma
BEAVERCREEK TOWNSHIP — The former employee named in a lawsuit by Beavercreek Township allegedly falsified college degree information and documen...
WSU erects smoke-free signage
FAIRBORN — New signs at Wright State University welcome students, staff and visitors to its tobacco-free campus. Donated by Public Health –...
Church packing meals for disaster relief
XENIA — First Church of Christ is partnering with International Disaster Emergency Services (IDES) to pack and provide meals for people affected...
Indians win, LCA falls in volleyball
TROY — The Cedarville Indians picked up their first girls high school postseason tournament win under coach Bobbi Jones on Tuesday Oct 17 at Tro...
Fairborn bumped from sectional tourney
VANDALIA — The Fairborn volleyball team was looking forward to a tournament game against Springboro on Saturday.Unfortunately, the Skyhawks forg...
OHSAA weekly football computer ratings (entering Week 9)
COLUMBUS — The Ohio High School Athletic Association released its weekly football computer ratings Oct. 17. The weekly computer ratings are rele...
Ohio High School Football Poll (after Week 8)
COLUMBUS (AP) — How a state panel of sports writers and broadcasters rates Ohio high school football teams in the weekly Associated Press poll o...
Norman up for Athlete of the YearCOLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Grace Norman, of Jamestown, has been named a national finalist for Female Athlete of ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Host church easy as pie
The first church Sunday at our house is passed. It was a new and interesting challenge for us to host church at our house. Nonetheless it was also a b...
Greene County marriages
June 26Scott L. Mikel of Xenia and Karen M. Dixon of Xenia applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Craig L. Scott of Bellbrook ...
Laugh over pancake pizza
Isn’t life filled with curveballs and unexpected events? We do seem to have our share of them around here. Today was an example of pleasant surp...
Confectionately Yours: First fruits
My husband and I were stationed in Alaska for four years. We had a lot of misconceptions about our largest state. We knew about the cold weather and i...
Virginia Siders 100 years young
WILMINGTON — Virginia Elizabeth Siders will celebrate her 100th birthday on July 29.She was born in Dayton and her family soon moved to a farm o...
Greene County marriages
May 24Erin W. Rodgers of Yellow Springs and Mary J. Gentile of Yellow Springs applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Caleb L. ...
Trump head, Pence tail
If a metaphor could be used for this White House, it might be a two-sided coin with President Trump the head and Vice President Mike Pence the tail.Th...
Letters to the editor
Tax write-offsEditor:Fellow Fairbornites, we have a lot of empty buildings in Fairborn. While there are several reasons for this, one in particular ma...
Bernie Sanders thinks war is overrated, and he’s right
When Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) was a candidate for president, he seemed uninterested in talking about foreign policy.Instead, Sanders cast himself...
Growing Ohio’s local farm economies
If the best apples are grown in Ohio, why buy apples from Washington or New York?We should support Ohio farmers from around the state, helping them gr...
Avoid election misdirection
With an election coming up, it’s important to keep focused on what’s going on here at home rather than be distracted by the childish circu...
We get sick, they get rich
Our current health care system in the United States works just fine — for the corporate executives who run it.Take, for instance, Michael Mussal...