Women are in radio, too
Pennsylvania family all about the ham
‘Hams’ hail from around the globe
Caboose sustains thousands in damage
Blessing of the Bikes to take place
- Women are in radio, too - 4:12 pm
- Pennsylvania family all about the ham - 4:04 pm
- ‘Hams’ hail from around the globe - 4:03 pm
- Caboose sustains thousands in damage - 4:03 pm
- Blessing of the Bikes to take place - 4:03 pm
- Xenia seniors ready - 4:02 pm
- Planting poppies - 8:47 am
- Students earn STNA certifications - 8:47 am updated: 10:16 pm.
- Education Digest - 8:45 am
- Treatment bill will move to House floor - 4:23 pm
- Greeneview seniors set for graduation - 4:21 pm
- Convention highlights community service - 4:20 pm updated: 4:37 pm.
- Millions needed for school repairs - 4:20 pm
- Children enjoy gnome and fairy festival - 4:19 pm
- Top students honor their most impactful teacher - 8:54 am updated: 11:25 am.
- PEACH students graduate - 8:53 am
- Hated for Jesus’ sake - 8:53 am
- Inspirational message - 8:53 am
- Recognizing mothers and women - 8:53 am
- Area Religion Digest - 8:52 am
- GCCC valedictorian, salutatorian named - 4:18 pm
- CSU banking industry program expands - 4:17 pm
- Hamvention almost here - 4:17 pm
- Students honor teachers who made a difference - 4:17 pm
- Shelter dogs ‘break out’ for fun run - 4:16 pm
Treatment bill will move to House floor
WASHINGTON DC — Legislation to improve addiction treatment in jails, inspired in-part by Greene County officials, will advance to the House floo...
Greeneview seniors set for graduation
JAMESTOWN — More than three-fourths of Greeneview High School’s class of 2018 will continue their education after graduating Wednesday, Ma...
Convention highlights community service
XENIA — The world’s largest amateur radio operator gathering is embracing the theme “serving the community” this year.Hamventi...
Millions needed for school repairs
XENIA — Xenia schools will need to spend millions over the next several years just to keep its two biggest schools “warm, safe and dryR...
Children enjoy gnome and fairy festival
Barb Slone | Greene County NewsThe 7th Annual Gnome and Fairy Festival presented a way for local children to create gnome and fairy houses in the fore...
Top students honor their most impactful teacher
Editor’s note: This is a list of the students and teachers they honored at The Greene County Educational Services Center’s Howard L. Post ...
Legacy Christian wins Metro Buckeye Conference All-Sports title
XENIA — Legacy Christian Academy tied Dayton Christian for most total team points awarded by the Metro Buckeye Conference, giving the Xenia-base...
Sherrill headed to Ashland UniversityBELLBROOK — Bellbrook HIgh School state qualifying senior wrestler Ben Sherrill will participate in a mock ...
The Bellbrook boys 400-meter relay team placed ninth overall, just one spot from advancing, May 16, at the Division I district track and field meet at...
GCSN to broadcast Dutch Lions home gamesDAYTON — The Gem City Sports Network will once again be the radio home for the Dayton Dutch Lions.Beginn...
CU’s Morris proudly ‘moves on’
CEDARVILLE — Dr. Dee Morris, who spent more than four decades leading the Cedarville University women’s tennis program, has resigned her p...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Xenia Police Reports
April 133:34 a.m. — Noise Complaint 100 block of West Third Street.3:38 a.m. — Weapons/Shots Fired 200 block of Antrim Road.4:01 a.m. R...
Xenia Police Reports
April 124:18 a.m. — Noise Complaint 30 block of South Allison Avenue.9:27 a.m. — Criminal Damaging 1300 block of North Monroe Drive.10:11 ...
Main Street receives new addition
Whitney Vickers | Greene County NewsBike racks were recently installed along Main Street in Fairborn to create a more cyclist-friendly environment.Whi...
Greene County marriages
May 3Alexander D. Chmidling of Fairborn and Alyssa J. Csuhta of Fairborn applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.Brandon W. Nic...
Xenia Police Reports
April 1112:29 a.m. — Alarm at a Business/Bank 600 block of West Second Street.12:45 a.m. — Missing Person 200 block of8 Ridgebury Drive.1:...
How are we still alive?
Go to Google and search the “probability of man’s existence” and there you will find several articles pointing to what is called the...
Bob and the Lord stood by to observe a baseball game. The Lord’s team was playing Satan’s team. The Lord’s team was at bat, the scor...
Faith: The key to victory
2 Chronicles 13:18 “Thus the sons of Israel were subdued at that time, and the sons of Judah conquered because they trusted in the Lord, the God...
Non disclosure agreements are getting a bad rap
It seems to me that non disclosure agreements are taking a bad rap, that is, they are being looked at as something bad, illegal, or a shady business p...
A good day for both party establishments
Insurgent candidates make a lot of noise. But their ability to appeal to the most rabid members of their parties often proves a poor prescription for ...
One president at a time
Following the 2016 election, President Obama rightly warned the Trump transition team “we only have one president at a time.” It was a rem...