Fairgrounds ready again
Weimer VP of emergency and trauma services
Car dealer remembered as generous man
Enter our Fair contests
Diaper Derby among fair highlights
- Registration open for tours - 8:43 am
- Fairgrounds ready again - 8:42 am
- Greene Trails Cycling Classic attracts 400 - 8:42 am
- OFRW honors Beavercreek woman - 8:41 am
- Weimer VP of emergency and trauma services - 8:41 am
- Tree committee announces contest winner - 8:41 am
- Enter our Fair contests - 8:46 am
- Diaper Derby among fair highlights - 8:46 am
- Making a difference - 8:46 am
- XCS receives prestigious audit award - 8:45 am
- Fair entertainment suitable for all - 8:45 am
- WPAFB seeking event volunteers - 8:13 am
- Dayton native promoted to evening co-anchor - 8:13 am
- Xenia schools announce free lunch policy - 3:59 pm
- GMH now has state-of-the-art camera - 3:58 pm
- Board not ready to name interim superintendent - 3:58 pm
- 7 local choir students in All-Ohio State Fair Choir - 10:22 am
- Beavercreek children killed in crash - 4:42 pm
- Former Xenia city manager remembered - 4:42 pm
- CSU social work program accredited - 4:42 pm
- She survived - 4:41 pm
- County 4-Hers go to leadership camp - 3:00 pm
- Beyond the hot dog - 2:59 pm
- Soin presents Sounds of Summer - 2:58 pm
- Police investigating sex offenses at Beavercreek nursing home - 2:37 pm
XCS receives prestigious audit award
XENIA — The Xenia Community School District has received the Auditor of State Award with Distinction for its financial record-keeping in 2016.Wh...
Fair entertainment suitable for all
XENIA — The Greene County Fair, slated for Sunday, July 30 through Saturday, Aug. 5, offers entertainment each evening at both the grandstand an...
WPAFB seeking event volunteers
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Volunteers are needed as the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base community continues to honor those who perished i...
Dayton native promoted to evening co-anchor
DAYTON — WDTN-TV announced the promotion of anchor and reporter Brooke Moore to evening co-anchor of 2 NEWS. Moore was co-anchor of 2 NEWS Today...
Xenia schools announce free lunch policy
XENIA — Xenia Community Schools announced its 2017-2018 program year policy for free and reduced-price meals for students unable to pay the full...
GMH now has state-of-the-art camera
BEAVERCREEK & XENIA — Greene Memorial Hospital now has a state-of-the-art nuclear medicine gamma camera which features detectors and advance...
McCordic claims first Fairborn Central Classic
FAIRBORN — Paul McCordic was hoping to just be competitive in the PBA50 Fairborn Central Classic, which had a stacked field including hall of fa...
Committing getting out of hand
The college sports committing process has finally hit Level Insane.What, pray tell is Level Insane?Go to Twitter, or MyFace, Spacebook or whatever the...
Scouts split with Cincinnati
XENIA — The Xenia Scouts needed 10 innings before they could score a run, in Friday’s July 14 doubleheader split with the visiting Cincinn...
Raiders on NABC Honors Court
FAIRBORN — The National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC) announced July 14 the 2016-17 NABC Honors Court, recognizing those men’s ...
Shatto Memorial Saturday at Shady BowlDEGRAFF — Shady Bowl Speedway will host twin 55-lap Late Model features in honor of the late Denny Shatto ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Jinks graduated from basic
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — US Air Force Airman 1st Class Torey L. Jinks graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San...
Small business marketing 101: Part 4
Now that you know who your customers are and know your story, we are ready to craft the message.In a world of volume, noise, and distractions, make yo...
The pink lunchbox saga brings back memories
I’ve always dreamt of being a schoolteacher. As a little girl I imagined what it would be like to teach the lower graders, watching them learn t...
Shootin’ southern style
Perhaps it is a sign of aging but it seems I like old things - old dogs, old cars and in this case old shotguns. Nostalgia for the way things used to ...
Confectionately Yours: Vacation Bible School
In the small Southern town where I grew up, many opportunities for Vacation Bible School were offered.Rather than compete, the various denominations s...
Get well, Sen. McCain; we need you
You should never write a eulogy prematurely. My Italian grandmother, a woman who knew the perfect alchemy of evil eye, oil and forbidden words, was ad...
Republicans are right: Going to college hurts
Women owe two-thirds of the nation’s outstanding $1.3 trillion student loan debt.Going to college is a good thing, right? That’s at least ...
Let’s Play BLARCSEB
All the recent rainy weather around here suggests lots of opportunities to create indoor activities for the family beyond the wacky world of texts, tw...
Remembering Charles Reams
BOWERSVILLE — Dr. Charles Reams practiced medicine in the Bowersville area for more than fifty years. He always wanted to be a doctor, but first...
History of the Jamestown Lions Club
Chances are if you think about Lions Club International, the first thing which comes to mind is their philanthropic use of discarded eyeglasses. Nearl...
1984 at the grocery store
Wall Street analysts tell us that Amazon’s $14 billion buyout of Whole Foods isn’t only a win-win for both of them, but also for consumers...