Eagle Scout releases first piano solo album
Internships highlight Cedarville DC semester
Valuations can be challenged through auditor’s office
Bridge replaced at Indian Mound
Detroit Tire collecting for toy drive
- Eagle Scout releases first piano solo album - 3:20 pm
- Internships highlight Cedarville DC semester - 3:19 pm
- Valuations can be challenged through auditor’s office - 3:19 pm
- Bridge replaced at Indian Mound - 3:19 pm
- Top kids honored - 8:34 am
- New major offered at WSU - 8:34 am
- Riding to Rotary? - 8:34 am
- Xenia Municipal Court - 8:33 am
- Religion Digest - 7:00 pm
- Detroit Tire collecting for toy drive - 4:18 pm
- WPAFB offers tips on staying healthy - 4:18 pm
- Xenia inducts new NHS members - 4:18 pm
- Ready to roll: Cresco Labs breaks ground on first medical marijuana facility in Ohio - 2:07 pm updated: 12:11 pm.
- The season of giving - 12:33 pm
- BHS earns milestone award in energy challenge - 8:50 am
- Giving back - 8:50 am
- National Musuem of the United States Air Force offering scholarship for research paper - 8:50 am
- Devotional: Serious givers - 8:50 am
- Inspirational Message - 8:50 am
- Small answers big faith - 8:50 am
- Hawker helps the homeless - 8:50 am
- Registration open for Spring Has Sprung 5K - 4:43 pm
- CSU student looking to eliminate algal blooms - 4:41 pm
- Moratorium for marijuana cultivation, processing opposed - 4:41 pm updated: 4:42 pm.
- CU scholarship focuses on bringing “heaven on earth” - 4:40 pm
Detroit Tire collecting for toy drive
XENIA — In the season of giving, Detroit Tire is giving back in more than one way.The tire and auto service center has been collecting non-peris...
WPAFB offers tips on staying healthy
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — From Thanksgiving until New Years, people are attending office parties and family gatherings. With that, it ge...
Xenia inducts new NHS members
XENIA — The Xenia High School chapter of National Honor Society inducted 25 new members during a ceremony Dec. 7.The inductees were selected for...
Ready to roll: Cresco Labs breaks ground on first medical marijuana facility in Ohio
YELLOW SPRINGS — Cresco Labs broke ground on the first Ohio medical marijuana facility Dec. 14 in Yellow Springs.The facility will “grow a...
The season of giving
Barb Slone | Xenia Daily GazetteThe Recovery Toy Drive offered community members the opportunity to give to victims of the opioid crisis — child...
BHS earns milestone award in energy challenge
TIPP CITY — Beavercreek High School earned the first milestone award in the Healthy Schools Challenge, a component of the Bring Your Green Chall...
Rams rally past broken Bulldogs
YELLOW SPRINGS — Thursday night’s Dec. 14 girls high school basketball game was a lesson in senior leadership.The Metro Buckeye Conference...
Athlete of the Month
Omar Ahmouda, center with Xenia High School Athletic Director Nathan Kopp (left) and Mike Reed, was chosen as the Edward Jones Investments Athlete of ...
Bellbrook tops Valley ViewBELLBROOK — Donnie Crouch, Hayden Greene, and Storm Painter each scored 11 points to lead Bellbrook to a 67-51 win ove...
Marauders lose to Urbana, 81-77
URBANA — The Central State Marauders lost to Urbana University, 81-77 on Dec. 12.The loss drops CSU to an overall record of 4-5. Urbana claimed ...
Raiders basketball: Rise to prominence
FAIRBORN — When Ralph Underhill arrived at Wright State in May of 1978, the Raiders’ days of being “the other team” were done....
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Holiday Family ShowXENIA — Xenia Area Community Theater presents What happened after Once Upon a Time? directed by Jennifer Sparks. Additional s...
Greene County marriages
Nov. 1Bryan P. Brown of Beavercreek and Halie L. House of Beavercreek applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on record.John A. Hale of B...
Local libraries announce programs
GREENE COUNTY — The Greene County Community Libraries will hold a variety of programs for the month of Dec.. Some programs require registration ...
A chili winter’s day
My husband, Daniel, is the type to always be looking for something to keep life interesting and find things to do off the beaten path. One aspect he h...
Library plans December events
XENIA — People of all ages can enjoy a variety programs for the month of December at the Xenia Community Library, 76 E. Market St. To register f...
Skip the slip this holiday season
Everyone’s familiar with the typical holiday waste we’re left with every year after the festivities end — wrapping paper, uneaten fo...
Shopping and giving wisely during the holiday season
Traditional holiday giving means gifts for family and friends and contributions to causes close to the heart. Whether you’re purchasing presents...
Why farmers need energy infrastructure like the Rover Pipeline
American farmers play an integral role in feeding the world today. In fact, they have been for generations. Since 1960, the United States has exported...
Israeli Capital: Jerusalem
The 1995 Congress, led by Speaker Newt Gingrich and Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole passed a resolution recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel...
Grandma doesn’t know me anymore
When a family member has dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, it’s difficult enough for adults to understand, let alone a child. For a youngst...
Little Miami Watershed needs your help
In late September volunteers joined the Little Miami River Kleeners and spent three hours removing 50 tires from just five miles of the 108-mile lengt...